Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Thousands Pack Airport Hangar for President Trump Rally in Pennsylvania Monday Night

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thousands Pack Airport Hangar for President Trump Rally in Pennsylvania Monday Night

Thousands Pack Airport Hangar for President Trump Rally in Pennsylvania Monday Night (7 PM EDT)

by Kristinn Taylor May 20, 2019

Thousands of supporters waited in line early Monday for President Trump’s campaign rally at the Williamsport Regional Airport in Montoursville, Pennsylvania set for 7 p.m. EDT. Those supporters have now packed the hangar where the rally is being held.

Trump’s rally is expected to attract about 10,000 supporters to the north-central PA site, whereas his leading Democrat opponent former Vice President Joe Biden could barely muster 6,000 supporters for an open air campaign kickoff rally on his home turf in Philadelphia on Saturday.

The line started in a mall parking lot early Monday morning where, starting at 9 a.m., buses were used to shuttle supporters to the airport to again line up for the rally itself.

About 10,000 are expected to attend, according to local TV station WNEP which posted a video report:

More photo/reports from reporters and attendees capture the spirit of the day:
    Trump supporter Scott Presler is at the rally on his mission to get people registered to vote.
    Link to RSBN feed here. Rally program is underway.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/thousands-pack-airport-hangar-for-president-trump-rally-in-pennsylvania-monday-night-7-pm-edt/

I watched the rally on RSBN. It was a great rally! Lots of people, beautiful evening, good speech.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

judy
    I WATCH THE rally also it was great he so funny & very good speech as well welcome back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    judy
    I WATCH THE rally also it was great he so funny & very good speech as well welcome back
    Yes, I smiled through the whole thing and laughed at his funny jokes and comments. It's good to be back, southBronx. Hope you're doing well!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I watched the rally on RSBN. It was a great rally! Lots of people, beautiful evening, good speech.

Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter

Trump in PA: Okay, I totally betrayed you, did nothing on immigration, just tax cuts and embassy move. But vote for me in 2020 and, NEXT time, I promise, I won't betray you!
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Point?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Point?
    That question is to be expected from someone who smiles through the entire speech, laughs at the jokes and comments of the man who betrayed us and this country on his immigration promises.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

If you didn't have a point, that's okay.