Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, Their grabbing their balls so they don`t lose them.
    ------------------------

Mkfarnum, I think you have to live in Oregon to marry a cow. I was listening to Micheal Savage one night Oregon has some strange laws about things like that. You must be a leg man since they have 4. Good luck trying to get her into the mooovies.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Cheyenne, even my 12 year old son understood the irony of that little bit of brevity, so makes you wonder why our politicians don't (please, someone pull the plug and get it over with, end the suffering!)?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we seem to be foamulating a lot of good ideas here, and there is lots of good thought.

I actually love the idea of a Coffee Table Book

Illegals Across America...or perhaps a better title, Illegals on Parade
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I think I'm going to start sending those pics out to our illustrious "leaders" for their entertainment.

Actually, I think faxing them would be fun.......they'll have to at least pick up the paper coming out of the fax machines, lol. Tancredo's interns should get quite a chuckle over it and will probably talk it up with the other interns. We could probably start a gossip chain without much effort
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This might be the PERFECT place to start sending pics of the one finger salute-ball grabbers or better known as TEMP WORKERS.

The Bush administration has sent a cabinet member to cities across the nation in an effort to push for immigration reform.

"The system needs to be fixed," Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez said.

Gutierrez was in Chicago Thursday speaking to an audience of business leaders.

"We need a temporary worker's permit. That way, we allow people to come out from the shadows to register, to be in the country legally, to be tax-paying workers," he said.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=34617
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

:
    [CheyenneWoman"]They can find anyone they want to - Plain and simple!

Hoffa seems to be posing an issue for them. :lol
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    :
    [CheyenneWoman"]They can find anyone they want to - Plain and simple!

Hoffa seems to be posing an issue for them. :lol

Oh yea!! Ain't that the truth!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    andyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey!!!!!!!!!!!No one marries cows here. Well maybe some of the freaks in Portland might, but most of Oregon is pretty dang conservative. Actually, a lot of the envirofreaks here, the tree huggers, would probably do it to make a political statement!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CheyenneWoman,

Good point! I'm still laughing at your post. Amazing how a single cow can be found out of thousands. What is wrong with this picture Mr. Bush?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast