Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    I think's it pretty safe bet to say that most Americans are not happy with mommy and daddy.

That's true, I agree. Part of leaving the nest thing. But, from what I've seen, a lot of kids get over it after they become adults and have children of their own. I think then they begin to realize that there is no manual for raising kids and most people just do the best they can.

In the case of the BOOSH family, mommy and daddy seem to be batting 2 for 2 on how NOT to raise kids. All kidding aside, sometimes, I really wonder, when I see Jorge "speaking" if he's got all of his marbles.

There's stories floating around about all the drugs he did in college and about him being an alcoholic (before). I have a brother who went down that road when he was younger, and now his brain doesn't function like it did before his "experiences".

Who know?

Coffee table book definately!!!!!

I sent one of those pin ups each day to Harkin for two weeks straight back in April. I thought it might raise his awareness level
    I was wrong.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Coffee table book definately!!!!!

I sent one of those pin ups each day to Harkin for two weeks straight back in April. I thought it might raise his awareness level
    I was wrong.
    I take it you mean he ignored you.

What a chicken, couldn't even tell you to stop. I'd keep sending them just to irritate him. But then again, I am a bit of a stinker.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345