Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey folks - you all know that "send a brick" campgain. I really like PintoBean's idea.

And maybe we could all just take pictures, or download them from the internet and mail them to our congressional leaders and Jorge Boosh.

Pinto - this has great potential here!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Hey folks - you all know that "send a brick" campgain. I really like PintoBean's idea.

And maybe we could all just take pictures, or download them from the internet and mail them to our congressional leaders and Jorge Boosh.

I think it does as well! Even with pictures...imagine if we started a National Campaign of taking pictures of illegals we see living 20-30 to a house, at Day Labor sites, every where, and sent them off to our elected officials, George Bush, and the ICE. What if we started a website where people could EMAIL US THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS to be put onto and online ROLL CALL of ILLEGALS. I think this has possiblities.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean

I think it does as well! Even with pictures...imagine if we started a National Campaign of taking pictures of illegals we see living 20-30 to a house, at Day Labor sites, every where, and sent them off to our elected officials, George Bush, and the ICE. What if we started a website where people could EMAIL US THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS to be put onto and online ROLL CALL of ILLEGALS. I think this has possiblities.
    Pinto - I like that one even better. How do we go about this? I know nothing about setting up websites - but I'm sure we could get lots of people to contribute. Oh, you are a genius

Banned

Re: Three Things To Think About

THE CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why
    don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really
    smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using
    it anymore.
    Have you ever taken a look at the constitutions we saddled the Germans and the Japanese with? Do yourslef a favor one afternoon and pull them up on the internet. Pay particular attention to their bills of rights.

Here's a tidbit, for example, from the German 1949 Constitution:

Art. 2

2. Everyone has the right to life and to inviolability of his person. The freedom of the individual is inviolable. These rights may only be encroached upon pursuant to a law.
    Encroached upon pursuant to a law? That doesn't sound like a right to me. It sounds like a revocable privilege. In fact, it is a civil right under Roman Civil Law, not a natural and inviolable right such as those our own Bill of Rights is meant to protect.

Here's another self-contradictory guarantee of rights:

Art. 5

1. Everyone has the right freely to express and to disseminate his opinion by speech, writing and pictures and freely to inform himself from generally accessible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by radio and motion pictures are guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.

2. These rights are limited by the provisions of the general laws, the provisions of law for the protection of youth and by the right to inviolability of personal honor.
    Getting the picture? See, in our Constitution, the Creator endowed us with our rights, not the government, so all laws were meant to be strictly limited against encroachment upon those natural rights.

In the secular constitutions under Roman Civil Law, the government confers all rights, so the government may feel free to limit those rights when it sees fit to do so. There is no higher power than the government under Roman Civil Law.

Oh, and you'll also love this part of the German constitution:

Art. 24

1. The Federation may, by legislation, transfer sovereign powers to international institutions.
    Yep, you can thank the Rockefeller Foundation and the remnant of FDR's thieves for that abomination.

Let's see what William thinks of it...

Sure if it's something worthwhile that we can find the techies we need somewhere around here..........................

I still like the art exhibit idea. I was even thinking we could do sort of a take off on Where's Waldo

After all, the Governor of North Carolina has BiBi I think is who teaches illegals how to BEAT THE SYSTEM.

I have a couple other ideas, but want to run them by staff first to make sure they are not too politically incorrect, but that could be used as major fund raisers...but, maybe not...somethings that would sell like hotcakes are not necessarily "politically correct" enough, even if highly accurate.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

You know those disgusting pics of their "marches?" The ones with the one finger salutes and the crotch grabbers?

Well, I think those are perfect pics to start sending to these dipwads. With a caption something like: "your New Americans--coming to a location near YOU"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    You know those disgusting pics of their "marches?" The ones with the one finger salutes and the crotch grabbers?

Well, I think those are perfect pics to start sending to these dipwads. With a caption something like: "your New Americans--coming to a location near YOU"
    Great minds run in the same vein -- that's exactly what I was thinking of sending!!

2ndamendsis, exactaly what I was thinking, send those pics of those disgusting short little men grabbing their I guess balls, I don't know the pants looked pretty baggy and empty to me with the legs rolled up 6 inches to keep them from stepping on them.I couldn't figure out if they were Michael Jackson wannabees or what, I didnt see any gloves though.Brave little farts when they are all together like that aren't they? Disgusting I guess, yea we definately need to email those pics to our congress!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Let's see what William thinks of it...

Sure if it's something worthwhile that we can find the techies we need somewhere around here..........................

I still like the art exhibit idea. I was even thinking we could do sort of a take off on Where's Waldo

After all, the Governor of North Carolina has BiBi I think is who teaches illegals how to BEAT THE SYSTEM.

I have a couple other ideas, but want to run them by staff first to make sure they are not too politically incorrect, but that could be used as major fund raisers...but, maybe not...somethings that would sell like hotcakes are not necessarily "politically correct" enough, even if highly accurate.
    Let's follow up on this - ask William if we could "sticky" it?

Publish a Coffee Table Book!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast