Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm ashamed to admit it but mines afraid. He's afraid he'll be expected to defend himself or god forbid me. He's a peace at any cost. Pisses me off to no end. He says what he thinks is expected of him to say, whether he beleives it or not. I am no barbaric woman. I'm not big or physically strong, but I do have strong beliefs. It has become a real issue for me. He's afraid to answer the phone, afraid of spiders, won't call anyplace to ask a question.....god I could go on but won't. I hate to say it but I wear the pants in this family. I don't want to. I don't like it. I am a woman and would very much like to BE one. But SOMEBODY has to wear the pants. He would without a doubt beat the dog under the bed and throw me to the wolves. Then when all is said and done....he'd be the poetic nice sweet man at the bon-fire playing his guitar and singing kum-by-ya acting like he had a part in it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CRAZYBIRD wrote:
    He would without a doubt beat the dog under the bed and throw me to the wolves

Damn, you have me hysterical and hanging onto the desk!!

I sure hope you've learned how to protect yourself AND HIM!!

I'm lauging so hard I can barely type
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm learning.......called survival.

crazybird,

I'm still laughing...nothing like humor to break things up a bit.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Take a gun safety course or two.

Do a little martial arts.....empowering and wonderful for all ages and sizes.
    {yes, even f/those with arthritis and other ailments so there's no excuse}

And you'll be ready to ROCK AND ROLL!!

{yes I do and I do}

Sorry....had to laugh.....I took self defense and managed to dislocate my thumb. The other I am SERIOUSLY considering. I was raised to be a woman. Not a man. Not a weak woman by any stretch but I was raised to support a man. By that I mean stand behind him. I have ended up supporting a man and I don't mean standing behind him. It's a total role reversal and frankly I don't like it. It's been a journey.....trying to overcome all my faults etc. Haven't finished the project yet but I'm definately understanding the swing of the penduleum. And I guess that's why I am so dedicated and frustrated in this venture. I'm finding my own line in the sand as well. This is all very personal to me in ways I can't yet put into words. Things my father instilled in me that I didn't quite "get". Shame how so much of what we learn isn't learned till after we loose it. I don't know how to explain it but I know, deep inside, this is a battle that will change things as we know it. It's not a National GROWTH PHASE, like we've gone through in the past. It's different. And it scares me. Here I am.....grateful in one sense that I don't have a macho man, because I came from the bra burning era, but scared to death knowing that when push comes to shove he won't be there as a man or a husband. I'm tired of the racial thing, the sexist thing, the cultural thing, the discriminatory thing.......been there....done that. Alot is at stake here. But after being here awhile......I know many understand and thanks.

The system is responding to your onslaught. Negotiation is still going on. Let it. Keep doing what you are doing. There may be a time to go on the street, but not yet. When the time comes to be in the street, all Americans will know the time, and be there too. You've all seen what a poorly timed demonstration has done for illegals. Don't shoot your w.. yet.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutly.

I'm still laughing, crazybird...sooo funny...but you know...if push has never come to shove you could be surprised by your man.

My ex was a big blustery macho type...but not too far deep he was a total coward...all bark and no bite...

My current husband is very quiet...unassuming...totally slow to anger...not too big...but good heavens when he gets ticked...watchit!!

MJ

crazybird,

Do you travel often to MO?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast