Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

OK CRAZYBIRD.........do the other. You'll do fine. Once you build your confidence you never think about it again. It's not an issue. Then if you should decide not, then don't but at least you know you can.

The thumb thing, though, is a HOOT! Go back and give it another try. We all get bruised up in the beginning, LOL.

LOSER.......right you are, imho. Wait for the window of opportunity. Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes and make every one count.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After 30+ years of radical feminism, there aren't very many Jonn Waynes left.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

MJ

There's a very sound reason why conservatives don't attend protests and rallies in the same numbers as Marxist liberals...most of us work long hours to support our families (voluntarily) and non-taxpaying residents of our country (involuntarily). Unfortunately the non-working parasites of society have all the time in the world to march around expressing their selfish opinions, which often makes them appear to be the majority. It can't be helped...a man who works 10, 12 or more hours a day can only depend on his wife or adult children to attend these events.

Quote Originally Posted by TxCracker
    There's a very sound reason why conservatives don't attend protests and rallies in the same numbers as Marxist liberals...most of us work long hours to support our families (voluntarily) and non-taxpaying residents of our country (involuntarily). Unfortunately the non-working parasites of society have all the time in the world to march around expressing their selfish opinions, which often makes them appear to be the majority. It can't be helped...a man who works 10, 12 or more hours a day can only depend on his wife or adult children to attend these events.
    Excuses are like assholes. No doubt that you have one.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo

MJ
    Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by wep561
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCracker
    Excuses are like assholes. No doubt that you have one.
    What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Do you travel often to MO?

I just typed a long answer and lost the dam thing, isnt that just the most frustrating thing?
    wep561, welcome to the site, your answer was short, blunt, and to the point gotta love it! I feel the same way as you, excuses sounded like to me. I cannot imagine sending my wife and kids out to a rally or protest to do my standing up for me! I think it is dangerous for women to have to go alone to these things, the illegals have proven themselves to be dangerous to protesters against them. I have worked long shifts for most of my working carear as a nurse, doubles, 12 hours, 10 hour and 8 if I was lucky and no one called in, I never had a problem doing what I had to the rest of the hours in my day. Besides, most Americans, have vacation, sick, or just I don't feel like working days, why the hell can't you get a day off to protest?
    Crazybird, I think I love you, that was the cutest, most honest and straightforward post I have ever seen, it should go in the Ali-Pac hall of fame for best all time post! How many women, I wonder, have taken a walk in your shoes,except for telling the truth about their men part, they stand up and lie and defend their men instead, because of their shame. women everywhere owe you one hon,for your truthfulness, honesty, and integrity. You, my crazy friend lol, as the Duke, might say if he were still alive, most definitely have TRUE GRIT!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Well it certainly saddens me to read this. The gist I got is if you're a married man, no, excuse me, MALE, you have carte blanche not to be expected to help defend not only your country, but your FAMILY, and be excused for it. So your single/childless comrades are expected to do your share of defending this country AND your family. If you're not out on the lines, you don't deserve to benefit from the fight. Well damn, as the subject letter points out, there are very few MEN out there who will stand with the women. Yup, the men in this country have been pussified, it's no wonder we're losing.

When the fight gets to the street, let's hope these males start growing sacks as large as the women who are out on the lines.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast