Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, Rockfish. I just submitted it to both Lou Dobbs AND Wolf Blitzer's "The Situation Room"!! Now, we will just have to wait and see if they use it. I remembered the "Cafferty File" on Wolf Blitzer's program and Cafferty asks some pretty tough questions and he has a different one every hour so that might be our best bet.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh Bootsie, I see what you mean. You want to know if the intelligence the US Congress saw was the identical documents and information that the President had?

No, I don't think so. I think the documents delivered to Congress were "cleaned up" and "fixed" to make the case.

The CIA wouldn't make these kinds of mistakes.

For example, the CIA knew there wasn't any purchases of uranium from Niger. That's what the whole CIA Leak thing is about. Yet the documents delivered to Congress imply that Iraq was buying uranium from Niger. Alot of Congresss including Rockefeller and Hillary referenced it in their public statements. Joe Wilson went public on this and still no one paid any attention.

Hopefully we'll find out more with all of these investigations.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OKAY!! ODDLY, right after we were posting this, I watched my taped version of Hannity and Colmes and darned if they didn't have two guests on--one from each side but the one from the Republican side was somebody I recognized. I can't remember who it was but I can recheck that. Anyway, Colmes SAID that he had interviewed Tom Daschle last week and that he had specifically asked Daschle if Congress had seen the same intelligence as the White House and he said unequivocally NO. Colmes also said that he had asked other Senators in the past and they said that what they saw was NOT the same thing that the White House saw. In other words, the White House passed the information to them and it was implied that it was their version. And, the man that was representing the Republican side did say, "Well, they might NOT have seen the SAME THING but blah, blah, blah". He might have said that Clinton said the same thing and intelligence agencies from all over the world said the same thing, etc. So, I still think that what they saw was what CHENEY wanted them to see. If it was not FICTITIOUS, at least it was HYPED way beyond its importance by the White House and Rumsfeld.

I'm gonna go recheck that tape and listen more closely. Oh--I tried to come right back to this thread but couldn't find which one it was!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Alrighty. I just went back and watched that part of Hannity and Colmes. The two guests were Bob Beckel from the Democratic side and Lt. Col. Bob McGinnis from the Republican side. What the PRESIDENT said in his speech yesterday was that the same intelligence was seen by the critics of the war as what he saw. When Alan questioned Tom Daschle in a taped interview, he asked him if that was true and he said his FEAR was that the White House gets a certain level of intelligence and they decide what Congress should know. He said he didn't think they got ALL of the access to intelligence that Congress SHOULD have. McGinnis said he didn't KNOW what was shared by the Democrats but what he himself saw was "pretty compelling".

BTW--They played a clip of the President's venomous speech and he was again calling it " a global war on terror"!!! I thought they had changed that line to a war against radical Islam??? He must have had another one of his LAPSES!!

You're right Bootsie, they changed it to "radical extremism" about 2 maybe 3 months ago to soften the "lying" aspect of this Global War on Terror which does not justify the invasion of Iraq.

I guess since the Amman bombings, the Wackident thought he could go back to his "terror" spin.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Or Cheney forgot to remind him since he seems otherwise occupied. Or Karl. They have him so PROGRAMMED that they probably just haven't been able to de-program him yet! They just wind him up and send him out!!

To some degree, I agree with you, but Bush is his own man and this is his Show. He gets help on how to get it done, but HE wanted to invade Afghanistan, HE wanted to invade Iraq, HE wants the FTAs, HE wants illegal immigration, HE wants Globalism, HE wants to dissolve the United States.

This Agenda is HIS AGENDA. They help him execute it, how to spin it, how to deceive us day in and day out to achieve it, but this is HIS AGENDA, the BUSH AGENDA.

I just don't know, Judy. I just STILL have the GUT FEELING that Cheney is really THE President. He even laughingly CALLS HIMSELF that. Maybe I'm selling Bush short but I just don't see INTELLECT. Look at Cheney's history. I can see him being a globalist a lot easier than Bush who seemed to just want to own a baseball team. I don't know. I COULD be wrong and it MIGHT be a CABAL as Colonel Wilkerson said. And, I guess I have to remember that Bush has a hotline to God so maybe he IS running things. I just think Cheney has WAY too much power although I have recently heard that Bush is trying to distance himself from him.

Cheney is turning out to be thug with that relationship with Halliburton and because he is a former Secretary of Defense, although he is not supposed to be involved, I can see why he meddles in such matters to make sure the money keeps flowing to Halliburton.

But Globalism is a Bush idea going back to Bush One. The Bush family was associated closely with the Rockefellers. David Rockefeller is the Numero Uno World Government Guy...he's been working on it for over 40 years. He's 91 now. The return to the two class system of Elites and Masses, which I call Crones (Cronies) and Drones..self-explanatory...originates with this Old Money and not just the Rockefellers but the other old families too. Morgans, Mellons, MacArthurs, Rothschilds, etc. It's a group of internationlists, not just American Companies.

Globalism is their concept, their dream of controlling the world economy as a group.

In the United States, the Bush Family is the one to push it politically. And, GW is the one to implement it. And what a great job he is doing for them. But it was set in motion many years ago starting with Bush One.

Cheney is helping them do it, but it's not his vision, not his Agenda. He's just along for the ride to help out however he can and his reward will come through the earnings of this stocks in Halliburton.

Bush is very smart and not the dumb cluck he often appears to be. That is his "down home guy act" and his problem with the language I think has to do with medication. Because sometimes he has the problem and other times he doesn't as if when a speaking engagement comes too close to pill time. Just a theory on the medication, but it would explain why sometimes he can spit it out and other times he can't.

Could be. Could be. The globalism part I can agree with but I STILL think that Cheney was the one to take us right smack into Iraq and, without his interference, we would not be there.

Maybe Bush IS drinking again if you think you can tell a difference when he's speaking at times. I have really heard some people ripping that speech yesterday apart because of WHEN he gave it. I've just heard a lot of people who agree with us that Veterans' Day was NOT the time for him to play politics. He is just flat out drowning and he's GASPING for AIR. The advisors are just sending him out with different strategies to see which will fly and, yet, his numbers keep falling. I will be interested to see what they are next week and if that speech made them worse or better.

I still keep asking myself how in the WORLD such a nice lady as Laura could be MARRIED to that fool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast