Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to Attack the AgJobs Bill

Senator Sessions said that they are now working on the AgJobs Bill----which will be brought up either this week----next week at the latest.

Jeff Sessions said that the AgJobs Bill gives 3x more illegals amnesty over the Dream Act-----plus their family members!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

While you are on the phone with the senators.........Tell them to vote NO on the Sea Treaty as well!!

SUPREME COURT CASE PREVIEWS DAMAGE OF LOST! Tell Your Senator to vote NO on the Law of the Sea Treaty!!

Just this week, the United States Supreme Court gave us an important look into what kind of global power grabs we face if the Senate ratifies the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST). On October 10, the Supreme Court heard arguments in the case of Jose Medellin, an illegal alien rapist-murderer now on death row in Texas. Medellin, a citizen of Mexico who lived illegally in the United States, was convicted and sentenced to death after he confessed in 1993 to the brutal rape and murder of two teenage girls in Houston.

http://www.eagleforum.org/alert/2007/10-11-07.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

No way in hell will I keep calling these scumbags for the rest of my life !

What we need to do is either impeach them all or just give it up . the way we are going it is a never ending bunch of aggravation .

if the people of this nation don't care about it enough to get off their fannys, than neither do I .

I don't see much change and I feel they knew the outcome of these amnesty bills and were just testing us to see our actions .

We still have terrorist, desease ,crime , coming in with illegals .

I am tired so i will call it another frustrated disgusted night .

Good night to all .

I am NOT giving up!! We have to fight------as we are currently fighting for the futures of our children and grandchildren!!!!

Here is a great site everyone----to get all of the contact info for the senators------including the zip codes of their district offices-----so that you can say that you are one of their voters!!!!

Just click on the senators name and then click "contact info" -----it gives you the addresses----including the zip codes-----of their district offices.

Most of the time, if you are not one of "their" voters------the assistant doesn't even give them the message!!!!

Also, don't forget to hit *67 before you call--------so that they cannot see that your area code is not in their "voter" area code district.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... y&Sort=ASC

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    No way in hell will I keep calling these scumbags for the rest of my life !

What we need to do is either impeach them all or just give it up . the way we are going it is a never ending bunch of aggravation .

if the people of this nation don't care about it enough to get off their fannys, than neither do I .

I don't see much change and I feel they knew the outcome of these amnesty bills and were just testing us to see our actions .

We still have terrorist, desease ,crime , coming in with illegals .

I am tired so i will call it another frustrated disgusted night .

Good night to all .
    We never give up that is never a option. If we have to fight for 287g to be passed county by county. Until our goverment sees we will not take it anymore and force their hand.

We will continue on...We have too..IF not for ourselves for our children..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

We knew this AG bill was coming and we are not quiters. Some how the will try to sneak amnesty for children into it.
    What does not break us makes us stronger. WE are ready for battle as usual.
    So, no more of that talk of giving up. We may use a different approach but not giving up. I use the media and it works because our voices are passed on the the public and the Dicks get the message. They know what the media is getting. That is why they want to quiet talk shows.
    [b]
    "Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never win are idiots.â€

Law Enforcement
    Delegation of Immigration Authority
    Section 287(g) Immigration and Nationality Act
    The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRAIRA), effective September 30, 1996, added Section 287(g), performance of immigration officer functions by state officers and employees, to the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

This authorizes the secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to enter into agreements with state and local law enforcement agencies, permitting designated officers to perform immigration law enforcement functions, pursuant to a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), provided that the local law enforcement officers receive appropriate training and function under the supervision of sworn U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers.

The cross-designation between ICE and state and local patrol officers, detectives, investigators and correctional officers working in conjunction with ICE allows these local and state officers: necessary resources and latitude to pursue investigations relating to violent crimes, human smuggling, gang/organized crime activity, sexual-related offenses, narcotics smuggling and money laundering; and increased resources and support in more remote geographical locations.
    A Law Enforcement Partnership
    ICE ACCESS (Agreements of Cooperation in Communities to Enhance Safety and Security) provides local law enforcement agencies an opportunity to team with ICE to combat specific challenges in their communities.
    The 287g program is only one component under the ICE ACCESS umbrella of services and programs offered for assistance to local law enforcement officers.
    ICE developed the ACCESS program in response to the widespread interest from local law enforcement agencies who have requested ICE assistance through the 287(g) program, which cross-designates local officers to enforce immigration law as authorized through section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
    Terrorism and criminal activity are most effectively combated through a multi-agency/multi-authority approach that encompasses federal, state and local resources, skills and expertise. State and local law enforcement play a critical role in protecting our homeland because they are often the first responders on the scene when there is an incident or attack against the United States. During the course of daily duties, they will often encounter foreign-born criminals and immigration violators who pose a threat to national security or public safety.
    Memorandum of Agreement
    The MOA defines the scope and limitations of the authority to be designated. It also establishes the supervisory structure for the officers working under the cross-designation and prescribes the agreed upon complaint process governing officer conduct during the life of the MOA. Under the statute, ICE will supervise all cross-designated officers when they exercise their immigration authorities. Once the scope of limitations of the MOA has been reached, the assistant secretary of ICE, and the governor, a senior political entity, or the head of the local agency may sign the MOA, requesting the cross-designation.
    287(g) Signed MOAs as of 8-21-07
    State Agency Date Signed
    AL Alabama State Police 8/28/2003
    AZ Department of Corrections 9/19/2005
    AZ AZ Department of Public Safety 4/15/2007
    AZ Maricopa County Sheriff's Office 2/24/2007
    CA Los Angeles County Sheriff 's Department 2/1/2006
    CA Orange County Sheriff 's Office 11/2/2006
    CA Riverside County Sheriff 's Office 4/28/2006
    CA San Bernardino County Sheriff 's Office 10/19/2005
    CO CO Dept. of Public Safetey 2/21/2007
    CO El Paso County Sheriff 's Office 3/23/2007
    FL Collier County Sheriff's Office 8/6/2007
    FL Florida Department of Law Enforcement 7/2/2002
    GA Department of Public Safety 8/15/2007
    GA Cobb County Sheriff's Office 1/31/2007
    MA Department of Corrections 3/26/2007
    NC Alamance County Sheriff's Office 1/10/2007
    NC Cabarrus County Sheriff's Office 3/23/2007
    NC Gaston County Sheriff's Office 2/27/2007
    NC Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office 2/27/2006
    NH Hudson City Police Department 5/5/2007
    OK Tulsa County Sheriff's Office 8/8/2007
    TN Davidson County Sheriff's Office 1/31/2007
    VA Herndon Police 2/27/2007
    VA Prince William-Manassas Adult Detention Center 6/28/2007
    VA Rockingham Co. Sheriff's Office 3/23/2007
    VA Shenandoah Co. Sheriff's Office 5/4/2007

JEO – Jail Enforcement Officers
    TFO – Task Force Officers
    Number of Officers Trained to date: 416

Number of Arrests: More than 22,000
    Criminal Alien Program (CAP)
    Under current MOAs, 287(g) participants in Arizona, California, and North Carolina currently ensure that criminal aliens incarcerated within federal, state and local facilities are not released into the community upon completion of their sentences. ICE is working to expand 287(g) authority to local and county correctional facilities that are not operational within normal ICE jurisdictions. The expansion of the 287(g) program into smaller county and local correctional facilities will act as a force multiplier for CAP and have a positive impact on this important program.
    Officer Selection Requirement
    U.S. citizen;
    Current background investigation completed;
    Minimum two years experience in current position; and
    No disciplinary actions pending.
    Training Requirements
    ICE offers two training programs including a five-week program for field level law enforcement officers and a four-week program for correctional personnel. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Academy sets standards and testing. Certified
    instructorhttp://www.ice.gov/partners/2 ... 287_g.htms conduct the training.

We can't stop here. We can't give up. It was all the phone calls, faxes and emails that showed how we Americans feel about these issues. Do you think some of the Senators would have swayed their votes to no if not for the pressure we were applying on them. I don't think so. It would have passed easily.

We can't give up.

Lou Dobbs
    CNN Transcripts
    October 24, 2007

DOBBS: That DREAM Act may have been defeated, but certainly the backers of that so-called failed grand compromise on immigration are pushing yet another measure aimed at amnesty. Senator Dianne Feinstein is fighting for the ag jobs bill now. That bill would overhaul the agricultural guest worker program and provide legal status to illegal aliens who have been in this country for two years, the measure strongly backed by -- you guessed -- big agriculture.

SESSIONS: The Dream Act was a one million person amnesty. I think the AgJobs could be a three million person amnesty.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast