Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION!!
    We must work to make changes with the election, that is still where we have power!!" we the people" can and will do it!!

We have to get rid of the Demacrates they are going to sell us and our country out! The people screwed up when we replaced the Republicans with Demacrates we should have replaced them with other Republicans, we must send a message "WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!"

Replacing them with some Independants wouldn't hurt either, and we need to encourge citizens to get out and vote, it is really sad that more people voted for the American Idol than for our President or congress. Recruit voters!! Thats what La Raza is doing and we can not let them out do us!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    These Slippery Pro Amnesty Senators are hoping for all of us to quit. Its time to bury these Senators in Mail, Phone Calls, Faxes, Email, show up at their offices, show up at their public meetings. When I hear of People talking about Sessesion here in this Country it makes me sick to my stomach that people would rather give up than fight these Power Hungry Pro-Amnesty Senators. I will Fight these Senators tooth and nail until we can put a Person in the White House that will Champion Our Cause. We need to make it completely apperant to these Politicians that we wont let this Country be taken over by anyone but US (WE THE PEOPLE). Lets take the FIGHT TO THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    These Slippery Pro Amnesty Senators are hoping for all of us to quit. Its time to bury these Senators in Mail, Phone Calls, Faxes, Email, show up at their offices, show up at their public meetings. When I hear of People talking about Sessesion here in this Country it makes me sick to my stomach that people would rather give up than fight these Power Hungry Pro-Amnesty Senators. I will Fight these Senators tooth and nail until we can put a Person in the White House that will Champion Our Cause. We need to make it completely apperant to these Politicians that we wont let this Country be taken over by anyone but US (WE THE PEOPLE). Lets take the FIGHT TO THEM!
    I agree "JRB" Our only hope is "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL" never were truer words spoken, we have power in numbers and we must keep recruiting and encourge people to get out and vote!! "Divide and conquer" is what they are trying to do to us!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We can never quit fighting on this. I've called against the AgJOBS amnesty already, and will call again now that the Dream Act amnesty is at least temporarily off the table. It does look like Reid plans to attach AgJOBS to the Farm bill, so we'll have to be ready:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid indicated just this week that he intends to attach the massive AgJobs amnesty provisions to the farm bill. We will have to see if this defeat took the wind out of his sails. The dynamics of the AgJobs bill are different, so some Senators on each side will likely switch sides.
    http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps/pb ... 46/OPINION

_________

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. Plato

NO, we cannot give up now. We have to see it through!

I totally agree. We MUST continue our fight! It will not be easy, but it can be done, and we have already proven it with our recent victories. I am not suggesting that we will not lose an occasional battle, but we will have at least done our best. We have managed to defeat them through our hard work and dedication, and if we quit now, we will have accomplished NOTHING.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

We are fighting for our very lives, and we will not have this opportunity again. Although we all have our limitations, we do not have the luxury of quitting. We have power in numbers, and when some begin to falter, others must offer encouragement and pick up the slack. There will be times when we’re all up, such as yesterday. There will be times when some are down and some are up, but we must not falter in unison.

This is OUR country. If WE don’t fight for it, who will?

[color=blue][b]“Winners never quit and quitters never win.â€

AFL-CIO and the Democrats, and the Hispanic Vote.

Pass this along to all the Senators.

Now I understand the ruling on The No-Match Letters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Chavez-Thompson

I will do what i can but won't let it kill me . My blood preasure was dangerusly high from the stress of talking to these aids for past few years . They get ruder every year . Those people keep us on hold for pure meaness and then smart off . Not all but enough to let me know they think they are out smarting us .

I won't give up but think our stratigy should change . We need to try and get more active .

I saw some billboards that were empty all up and down In.75 . I will call and see what they cost . Or if we can even put such a politicle message on them . if foreigners own them probably not .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I will do what i can but won't let it kill me . My blood preasure was dangerusly high from the stress of talking to these aids for past few years . They get ruder every year . Those people keep us on hold for pure meaness and then smart off . Not all but enough to let me know they think they are out smarting us .

I won't give up but think our stratigy should change . We need to try and get more active .

I saw some billboards that were empty all up and down In.75 . I will call and see what they cost . Or if we can even put such a politicle message on them . if foreigners own them probably not .
    "NOamNasty" you won't give up because you care or you would not have been here in the first place These campaigns wear us down there is no doubt about it, but just think soon they will be going on Holiday again and they can't screw the citizens to death, when they are off capitol hill. So while we will be working we will not be under this kind of pressure!! THANK GOD FOR HOLIDAYS!!!

working4change
    SOSAD wrote

but just think soon they will be going on Holiday again and they can't screw the citizens to death, when they are off capitol hill. So while we will be working we will not be under this kind of pressure!! THANK GOD FOR HOLIDAYS!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast