Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I will do what i can but won't let it kill me . My blood preasure was dangerusly high from the stress of talking to these aids for past few years . They get ruder every year . Those people keep us on hold for pure meaness and then smart off . Not all but enough to let me know they think they are out smarting us .

I won't give up but think our stratigy should change . We need to try and get more active .

I saw some billboards that were empty all up and down In.75 . I will call and see what they cost . Or if we can even put such a politicle message on them . if foreigners own them probably not .
    "NOamNasty" you won't give up because you care or you would not have been here in the first place These campaigns wear us down there is no doubt about it, but just think soon they will be going on Holiday again and they can't screw the citizens to death, when they are off capitol hill. So while we will be working we will not be under this kind of pressure!! THANK GOD FOR HOLIDAYS!!!

Thanks Sosad . I'm no spring chicken anymore and patiance along with everything else had worn thinner .

I will do what i can but won't let it kill me . My blood preasure was dangerusly high from the stress of talking to these aids for past few years . They get ruder every year . Those people keep us on hold for pure meaness and then smart off . Not all but enough to let me know they think they are out smarting us .

I won't give up but think our stratigy should change . We need to try and get more active .

I saw some billboards that were empty all up and down In.75 . I will call and see what they cost . Or if we can even put such a politicle message on them . if foreigners own them probably not .
    "NOamNasty" you won't give up because you care or you would not have been here in the first place These campaigns wear us down there is no doubt about it, but just think soon they will be going on Holiday again and they can't screw the citizens to death, when they are off capitol hill. So while we will be working we will not be under this kind of pressure!! THANK GOD FOR HOLIDAYS!!!

Thanks Sosad . I'm no spring chicken anymore and patiance along with everything else had worn thinner .
    LMAO, your not alone on the "spring chicken" part.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I was fantasizing about going to downtown Atlanta next time I visit there .

I would draw up a poster that read ," WAKE UP SMUCKS AND AND TAKE BACK YOUR NATION ".

But that would be a good way to get yourself killed in Atlanta now a days . When i was 11 years we would take the bus downtown to the Realto or Lowes Grand and see a movie ,then catch the midnight bus home ,just us kids . Imagine how quick you'd be attacked if you tried that now ?

I may be safe in the middle of the day and I may just do it !

LMAO, your not alone on the "spring chicken" part.
    My blood pressure rises from a lack of physical activity. You're a great hero for being tenacious with the phone calls and faxes. But a person needs to get out and get some good old vigorous exercise to keep one's blood pressure low. To make more of the time I can allot for exercise I wear ten pounds of ankle weights (5 each) or carry some small dumbbells in my pockets. I also ride a bicycle quite a lot and use the ankle weights to significantly reduce my time.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Captain thanks for the advice and it's true exercise helps everything .

But it's not a silver bullet for all lifes ills . I just picked enough weeds out of my garden today to load a truck have 6 acreas to mow some with push mower . Dozens of plants to repot and keep up . And all those years I blamed the kids for my house being messed up it was us all the while ! We don't like carpet, so we sweep and mop our floors wash our autos, line dry some clothes , clean our yard and never owned a microwave and probably never will and don't buy many canned or processed foods . My husband is disabled but does what he can .

So I get exercise sometimes too much or a granny . But stress can kill you even if you run 15 miles a day with weights . I have been in this fight for a lot longer than most here because I fought them and won right here in my n-hood . Went to commish meetings and made enemies with all county officials [Mod Edit] . Nothing will give you more exercise than crawling across the yard on hands and knees while calling 911 .

NoAmNasty:

Oh my God!!!

Are you still having those problems now????
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    NoAmNasty:

Oh my God!!!

Are you still having those problems now????

No that was 3 years ago . They have moved now but it turned into a reral fight . What made it so hard was some of my neighbors were exchanging work with them . The others wouldn't get involved or were liberals who call you racist if you don't appreciate $40,000 loss of property values . Realtor told us our property values went down $40,000 ! In our case it was not illegals that I know of, but mostly Porta Ricans .

Ironically we were the first ones to welcome them and the ones who ended up siding with them were the ones who said and I quote , " theres goes the neighborhood "!

It took 3 years or more to take back our n-hood.

This is how they take over, one moves in ,property values plummet and then their relatives and friends take it . This is what destroyed Miami , most of California and many other American cities .

If our neighbors had of stood up with us and the one other neighbor who also had his life threatened and caused his wife to leave him it wouldn't have been so hard on us . But the only ones in this nation who unite are the immigrants and people like us here on this site and others who are fighting .

It made us enemies with a few of our white liberal neighbors because of cross words during this battle and they will shoot their guns when we take walks just to aggrevate . Others just keep silent . It's a consant battle being an American .

OK everyone looks like your all geared up to fight again! They may get us down but getting out is not an option!! WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!! RIGHT!

------------ACTION ALERT! ---------Monday...10/29
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    PLEASE HELP KEEP ALIPAC AFLOAT: ALL DONATIONS APPRECIATED!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

After a few days R&R, I am back to fight against AGJobs.

QUITTING ISN'T AN OPTION WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR COUNTRY! I WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING AGAINST ANY FORM OF AMNESTY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If I have to fight these greedy low life senators for the rest of my life,
    I am prepared to do it.
    If I can be a pain in their ars and be a major headache to the bastards and the plans they have for their illegal guest workers it's worth it for me.

What keeps me going is the that I want In this fight...big time.
    I'll never give up and that is what I tell my kids...Never give up.

I also make sure to tell the stupid globalits senators that Americans will never give up.

I think we are winning...there is no alternative.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast