Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Time For Debate Is Over

Reid and Pelosi are going to try for the Dream Act again. My first thought is . . . why do we keep arguing with idiots like this? We've said NO over and over, and now the debate should be over.

They keep trying, and we keep shoving back. Every time Congress tries to pass an Amnesty or Dream Act bill, the American people roar loud and clear, but these idiots just don’t give up. They keep trying to ram it down our throats anyway. The American people need to start ramming back. The debate is over. We’ve said no, now let’s tell them what WE want. We want our laws enforced and our border secured and we want Obama's defacto Amnesty stopped!

To begin with, we shouldn’t even be negotiating with criminals. We certainly don’t owe the illegal aliens the right to share our country. They broke our laws and they should be punished, not rewarded. They violate many federal laws to come here, then make demands from the American people, and we’re negotiating with them? That’s the same thing as a burglar breaking into your house, and you catch him at it and then he says, “Well, I’m already in here, so I should at least get to have some of your stuff.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Time For Debate Is Over

[quote="tinybobidaho"]Reid and Pelosi are going to try for the Dream Act again. My first thought is . . . why do we keep arguing with idiots like this? We've said NO over and over, and now the debate should be over.

They keep trying, and we keep shoving back. Every time Congress tries to pass an Amnesty or Dream Act bill, the American people roar loud and clear, but these idiots just don’t give up. They keep trying to ram it down our throats anyway. The American people need to start ramming back. The debate is over. We’ve said no, now let’s tell them what WE want. We want our laws enforced and our border secured and we want Obama's defacto Amnesty stopped!

To begin with, we shouldn’t even be negotiating with criminals. We certainly don’t owe the illegal aliens the right to share our country. They broke our laws and they should be punished, not rewarded. They violate many federal laws to come here, then make demands from the American people, and we’re negotiating with them? That’s the same thing as a burglar breaking into your house, and you catch him at it and then he says, “Well, I’m already in here, so I should at least get to have some of your stuff.â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I feel like I am losing my voice but I will never "give up " or Give in" the fight is on again!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Meanwhile we have a coward in the white house they are going to keep on trying this bs.......