Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Time Magazine Cover: Children of Illegal Aliens Claim They are “Done Hiding”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Time Magazine Cover: Children of Illegal Aliens Claim They are “Done Hiding”

The fact is there may only be 11 Million Illegal Aliens in this country

but those 11 Million Illegal Aliens have 25 - 30 Million Anchor Babies

America is Pretty Much Screwed at this point
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I want to show you something.

Pictured at the top of this article is a photo of the June 25th “Time” cover filled with the faces representing the children of illegal aliens, all of whom believe that they have the “right” to be here. The young man at the bottom center is journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, the author of the article (“Shadow Americans”) who recently “came out” as an illegal immigrant from the Philippines. His coming out cost him his regular job.

But I want you to really pay attention to the faces in the picture. Speaking from my personal perspective, the expressions on these kids’ faces range from determination, to arrogance, to straight out scowling. There isn’t a single smile to be found here. I think I know the angle that the photographer was going for: he wanted to portray these kids as “living in the shadows, coming into the light, determined to make a difference for themselves”… or something like that. However, I look at the sea of grim faces, and I can’t help but feel annoyed at them, especially with the caption at the bottom of the page, which reads, “We’re some of the nearly 12 million “undocumented” immigrants (quotes mine… Mr. Vargas claims it’s “insulting” to be called “illegal”) living in the U.S. Why we’re done hiding.”

“Why were done hiding”… as if it was a great insult to them to have to hide their legal status to begin with. The photographer did everything short of having them don the infamous “Illegal and Proud” T-shirts that have been so popular with illegal immigrant children lately.

As I flipped through the article (a feat, I assure you… I don’t care much for Time), the pages contained close up photos of most of the cover subjects, each accompanied by a quote from them on what they would like to do if they should become legal. Here are some of the more interesting ones.

I want to contribute to this country as a history teacher”… Victor Palafox, Mexico

One can only wonder what version of U.S. history he’s interested in teaching.

I’m a chemical engineer and an advocate for human and civil rights”… Tolu Olubunmi, Nigeria.

Great, another budding member of the ACLU.

I want to be a member of Congress”… Manuel Bartsch, Germany.

Gee, which side of the illegal immigration debate do you think he would be on?

I want to push the law to advance justice”… Lorella Praeli, Peru.

Interesting career choice, coming from one who thumbed her nose at our laws most of her life.

I want to use art to empower my community”… Julio Salgado, Mexico.

One radical, left-wing starving artist living on taxpayer dollars, coming up.

I would love to be a motivational speaker”… Roy Naim, Israel.

… And living in a van, down by the river. But seriously, what is he going to motivate us on? How we too can skirt the law?

I want to become a social worker”… Melissa Velez, Columbia.

Good choice, there are so many other illegals out there that need her help.

I want to be the change that I want to see in the world”… Myung Keun Choi, S. Korea.

And I thought Obama was arrogant.

I can make a reasonably sound prediction, though. All these kids would be guaranteed Obama voters if they could get away with voting.

After all, that’s exactly why Obama granted his decree of allowing them to stay, isn’t it… to encourage Latinos to vote for him?

The question is... do these kids want to become citizens, or do they want to become Americans? There's a difference. Only time will tell. All I can say is that these kids are very lucky that they live in a country that is as racially diverse, and as generous, as ours is. They would never get away with their actions in any other country but this one.

Time Magazine Cover: Children of Illegal Aliens Claim They are “Done Hiding” - Patriot Action Network
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, that is one pissed of angry mob of illegal aliens that are done "hiding" that are now coming out to confront us.

The trap is sprung and the real ambush of Americans begins.

W

Yeah, I believe they've been hiding - in plain sight in the welfare lines, at the food pantries, even in our Senate thanks to Dick Durbin.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

oh and don't forget , their hiding real well while they are marching down the streets demanding amnesty!

They charge us with the responsibility of their plight. That responsibility lies wirh the adults that caused them to be in this plight, their parents! They do not even suggest that they are aware of who is responsible.

On our side, without adding detail, we encouraged by various laws that it would be OK for them to assume that we would take responibility for them and their plight.

Politicians are struglling to find "compromise" that will appease all sides, to preserve their political life. We have to make those in political power, present or future, that we have paid all the price of compromise that we will stand for and remain civil towards them!!!

What a bunch of snot nosed, whiny-a$$, entitlement minded brats with their over inflated egos!

Yeah - the expressions on their faces was the first thing I looked at. They all have that "WTF are YOU looking at!?!" look on them. Typical. You can almost see the seething hate etched on their faces.... they obviously blame white America for their plight.

The trouble with diversity and mixed races (at least it seems most of the time and this is only my personal life's' observation) is that they almost ALWAYS identify with their "minority" culture. For instance a half black and half white person nearly always identifies with being black. I only know of one person, who is a friend of mine, that is half Chinese (Dad) and half Japanese (Mom) who only sees herself as American. She gets pissed when someone walks up to her and starts speaking Mandarin.

Seems other races will call them a "sell out" if they are too "white" acting. I don't have an issue with marrying someone of another race (I would have if that person loved and treated me well) - but I wish there was some sort of happy medium with how they see themselves.

Makes me wonder what are the chances that the sniveling pukes in the photo will vote to keep our freedoms? Slim to none is my guess!

"Makes me wonder what are the chances that the sniveling pukes in the photo will vote to keep our freedoms? Slim to none is my guess!"

And that is the rub. Also what is wrong with the whites in this country that don't care enough about their own identity. There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your culture and way of life and these people are changing it. I don't like diversity as it makes our country weak.
    we no longer have common goals and language. Because we don't operate on a mostly free market basis anymore, they don't know what we want to get back to. If they came to better their lives it would be one thing but they don't. They get a FREE ride from us taxpayers. So what do they know.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Yes, that is one pissed of angry mob of illegal aliens that are done "hiding" that are now coming out to confront us.

The trap is sprung and the real ambush of Americans begins.

W
    I bet Obama is loving this it plays right into his chaos agenda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast