Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks to me like this is more a Ron Paul march.

I was thinking about this the other day and wondered what had happened to it. I thought it went by the wayside, thanks for posting this thread...
    We just purchased airline tickets. If You use Kayak.com you get the best and cheapest prices. Click on the selection that says show all flights. Also check the price list in the left column not just the flights that show up center page...I got a flight on Northwest for $211 from Seatac to BWI. A couple of my friends did as well. Others I know paid $300.

I think it will be good to participate in this and get a good feel for the sentiments of the folk there.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Granny Warriors are the group who came up with the idea of this March on Washington on Tax Day.

There was a notice from them here on Alipac some time ago.

Yes RP will be one of the speakers but had nothing to do with the planning of this event.

They have a petition they would like everyone to sign and it will be presented to Congress.You can see the petition at www.grannywarriors.com
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I wish that this would have been more widely communicated and in a more timely manner.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Granny Warriors are the group who came up with the idea of this March on Washington on Tax Day.

There was a notice from them here on Alipac some time ago.

Yes RP will be one of the speakers but had nothing to do with the planning of this event.

They have a petition they would like everyone to sign and it will be presented to Congress.You can see the petition at www.grannywarriors.com
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I hope people will read and sign the petition which will be presented to Congress on the 15th at the rally.

If you don't want to print it out and sign it you can sign it on-line.Click Freedom Rally ,scroll down and click on the petition.

www.grannywarriors.com
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This petetion only has 2637 signatures so far, it has a long way to go before anyone will even notice it. I have forward it to all I know and all of us here need to read sign and forward, we only have 13 days, so lets get busy

When voting fails only option remaining is peaceful protest or simply refusing to comply however I fear it will need to get very bad before average Joe taxpayer will act. As an old person for me there appears to be a disconnect in our citizens in that they assume our government and corporations have our best interest at heart and in truth they work against us daily to restrict our rights and reach further into our pockets.

As a vet whose family and ancestors fought in every war since the beginning of this country I feel sadden by the path we are on.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I hate to be a pessimist, but people get discouraged when rallies end up being a couple of dozen people - and that happens all the time. It's happened to me. If I thought there was going to be a march of tens of thousands I would be there. But we just can't seem to do it.

Thanks for tapping into one of your reserve "in case my other identities get banned" login. Noone really cares. But thanks for your collectivist outlook. I guess that is the hard thing for people like you on the left to understand. I would go if there was only 5 people there, I don't need a crowd, unlike you I don't look at rallies as an event that needs to mimick high school style broad acceptance. Maybe you would do better attending an e.l.f. rally and exchanging narcissistic stories about all of the protests you have been to. Afterwards you can high five one another, sit indian style and play broken beats on a bongo while a girl named razamatazz feeds you hummus from a hemp spoon. 1 American is much more powerful than an army of people like you.

No, it is absolutely NOT a Ron Paul march. There will be people there who support his message, but ALL groups who want a return to Constitutional principles will be attending.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast