Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time To Prove Yourselves ALIPACers!

ALIPAC Team!

For years, you have been a notorious and proven activism force on the web. Some of your wins have been legendary, but it is time for you all to earn your stripes once again.

Many of you know what to do, some of you need to learn, and we could all use the practice.

Today's Activism Alert is highly important.

Time to prove your abilities as an organized activism force!

The power is in your hands to ignite a wave of pro immigration enforcement legislation in the states across America but it IS GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF WORK!

We want our core activists to lead the way!

Please read these instructions carefully, take decisive action, and post your progress reports at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1010648.html#1010648

Also, please start checking the FOCUS CAMPAIGNS section here on the boards on a regular basis and engage in those campaigns at will and without prompting.

I hope each of you has the fire in your bellies to fight hard on these projects.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Believe ME! I'm going at this project GUNG HO!!!! I've already started the phone calls and have fired off 25 letters to 12 states, SO FAR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Believe ME! I'm going at this project GUNG HO!!!! I've already started the phone calls and have fired off 25 letters to 12 states, SO FAR!!!
    Sounds great. Please report on your progress over in the tracking link in Announcements so others will see your work.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)