Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today I heard an ice cream truck go by playing La Cucaracha

Today I couldn't believe my friggin' ears, I hear an ice cream truck driving by my house and it was playing 'La Cucaracha'. La Cucaracha?? WTF is up with that?? I swear, every single day that goes by my hometown is turning into Tijuana, or worse yet, LA. First it was every new family that moves in speaks Spanish, then every other car has Mexico license plates, then dudes wallking by pushing illegal hand pushed Mexican food carts, now even the ice cream trucks play Mexican music.

I cannot wait until I can move away from here, this is making me feel as though I live in a G-D Mexican barrio. Every exposed surface is covered with Mexican gang banger grafitti, every woman of child bearing age walking down the street is pushing double baby stroller with a dozen little Mexi-rugrats in tow, none speaking a word of English and the predominant language is Spanish, both spoken and printed on nearly every billboard. I can't remember the last time I heard a car drive by blasting American music and not some Mexican Ranchero or Mariachi crap. Every night I go to bed to the sound of Mariachi, police sirens and gunshots.

And this has all pretty much occured in only the last 5 or 6 years, coincidentally since Bush has been in office. Gee, what a surprise, who would have ever thought it. If this dang amnesty bill were to pass, I can't imagine what I'm going to see next, some bullfighting ring outside town? A zebra painted donkey on the street corner for tourists to take their pictures on?

Where the heck has my country gone? When I first moved here I remember living in a place called The Unted States of America, not Mexico. Now, if it weren't for the fact that we have paved streets, stop lights, running water and electricity, I'd think I was living in a third world hellhole. Honestly, come to my hometown in So CA, and you'd never know you were in the USA.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Retile, I try to avoid your area as much as possible!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reptile09,

I lived in Spring Valley...just a few miles from where you live. I "fled" there about 3 months ago. I now live in Wisconsin.

Lest anybody here thing Reptile is exaggerating....NO WAY!!! It's exactly as Reptile is describing it. However, in my neighborhood, we also had the pleasure of chickens and roosters running around the neighborhood and crowing all day long.

San Diego, especially its southern suburbs, is very much like Tijuana now. It's absolutely horrible.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Reptile09 I try to avoid you state altogether
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You got me beat there sad but at least I don't live in the city and I can do something about the illegals when I see them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You got me beat there sad but at least I don't live in the city and I can do something about the illegals when I see them.
    I'm sure glad to hear that MountainDog
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)