Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is serious stuff folks! I have been a victim of ID theft!
    Years ago I received a bill from the state for eighty thousand dollars for back child support. I had to write letters, make several long distant phone calls, make copies of documents and send them off as well. I was lucky and had a worker up there believe me and he sent me a letter clearing me which I then had to send to the credit agencies.
    I also had the state declare me a runaway dad because because I worked and lived in one county but lived the rest of the time in another and had two mailing addresses so I had one mell of a hess getting that straightened out as well, even though I had been working and they were taking child support from my pay check. I almost lost my job over that one.
    All it takes is one stupid little thing and you are in trouble.
    BTW, from what I hear the guy who took this stuff was not supposed to do so and is trouble big time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The info was not supposed to leave office/site where it was stored. I think something very fishy was up....he says it was stolen but I bet he sold it, set up the robbery, etc. It's just too crazy to risk your job by doing something so stupid as taking home such sensitive material.....I just have a strong feeling someone is making money on this. Just a hunch.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Who is in control?

I am a veteran with 24 years of service including combat and am drawing disability. I received a letter a couple of days ago. I still believe this damn jackass administration is complicit in this as El Diablo Bush will sell out anyone or anything including veterans and his own mother to help his Latino brothers and sisters achieve the American Dream. He never called the VA secretary to the carpet for this and never issued an apology to vets saying he was sorry and that his administration would do everything in their power to find the laptop and bring those misusing the data to justice. But then illegal aliens using vet's ssns will be given amnesty as that pile of horse 's turd senate has given them amnesty for fraudulent use of ordinary American's ssns. I would bet illegal alien advocates have our data and are selling it to document creators/distributors whose presses are running overtime. Illegal aliens, their supporters and politicians have shown nothing but contempt for veterans by spitting in our faces as we march by them and labeling us Nazis and racists. El Presidente Vicente Bushero has even convened secret panels to cut VA funding while continuing to pile on the benefits for illegal aliens so I am willing to bet they are going to town with our data. This administration has sunk to new lows and is an absolute disgrace to this country and an abomination.

The Database Analyst should be in prison. He had no right to bring that data home. I don't like saying what I do on boards...but I deal with data and lots and lots of info. I am trusted to guard it and anyone who betrays that trust should go to jail. I feel very strongly about that. Management in many companies is equally at fault because they do not seem to even care. In my own company I try to get them to pay attention to it and they all act like it is not a big deal...only because a customer isn't screaming about it.

Data is not protected by a lot of companies...I mean a lot. I had a company email..yes, I said email, me a database with peoples personal info. This company knew nothing about me and just wanted there problem fixed. Needless to say I deleted the database and refused to work with them. These things are not acceptable!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12