Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today's ALIPAC Mission: May 1, 2006

OK team,

First off I am annoyed by the "Great American Boycott" term FOX News is using to describe today's street action.

Secondly, the illegal alien supporters have tried to boycott many times before in California and other states and each time their impact has been minimal. From the dismal failure of their other boycotts, I think today's will be an annoyance that continues to escalate the backlash against illegal immigration.

OUR MISSION TODAY IS TO REACH OUT TO AMERICA.

Most of you have seen our e-mail alert on this matter which contains suggestions and tips involving our fliers. A copy is at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-24648.html

FOR THOSE ONLINE

If you plan on spending today online with us, please consider the following activities.

1. Search out other online forums and invite people here to www.alipac.us Tell our fellow Americans where we are organizing in the effort to have our existing immigration laws enforced. Many will appreciate that and it is up to you to show them the way to ALIPAC.

We need to get as many people as possible to sign up for e-mail alerts and as volunteers and contributors so we can get everyone organized.

2. Search out news and reports to post here on our boards so ALIPAC supporters will have the most accurate and rapid information available about the protests, riots, or raids.

We need your help today and if we all work together as a team, many other great Americans will rally to our cause.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    May 1, 2006
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok William, no problem! You go man!! I just went and had 1,000 of those fliers copied off in color even... and I've arranged a team of ten as we now head out to get them into the hands of people all across town here in Scottsbluff Nebraska.

We'll try to get each recipient interested in making ten copies each to build up the momentum.

Will be back online after we've gotten these distributed

Have a wonderful morning
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I was going to take some time to go to the rally at the state capital today, as I usually do at these invader events, so I can get an up close reporting advantage for our groups. I've decided that it will only add one more body to their alreadt swelled ranks, and only show more of what we have already seen.
    Instead,
    Uncrating the printer and computer from my move and preparing for action. Tomorrow, and two days a week from now on, distribution and presence somewhere. Also, I'm trying to organize an event here in Sacramento to bring attention to the infatuation the representation in Sacramento has for all things mexican.
    I'll post the place and time after I get things rolling, but for now, I do not want to tip my hand.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Don't forget to leave a flyer on the copy machine where you make copies then the next customer will see it. thats what I do.

SOS Forum has been down all day.

They must have been hacked again.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forums, but I'm taking time to pass out ALIPAC flyers today to real citizens here in South Texas (McAllen, Tx). It's a very strong base for illegal immigration and it's very very difficult to find supporters down here. Need your prayers, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber
    Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forums, but I'm taking time to pass out ALIPAC flyers today to real citizens here in South Texas (McAllen, Tx). It's a very strong base for illegal immigration and it's very very difficult to find supporters down here. Need your prayers, thanks.
    Welcome Yaberdaber. Glad to have you.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber
    Welcome! Sometimes I feel like I am one of the only ones in my state too. Just keep up the fight and recruit others.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I was right about SOS being knocked off the net.

ScottyDog,

As you may already know, the Save Our State message board was recently inaccessible. Beginning in the early morning of May 1st, our opponents initiated a Distributed Denial of Service Attack. Our opponents entered in a URL that contained a program that allowed their computers to continually request information from our server, thus flooding our site.

As a result, our host took our page offline and this resulted in our message board going "dark" for the day. We are doing our best to mitigate this problem. Please note that this is an all volunteer effort and every attempt is being made to upgrade our service to protect ourselves.

However, this takes time and money and we are all in short supply of that. Your continued patience is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Joseph Turner
    Executive Director
    Save Our State
    Is this Mexico or the USA