Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tonight, pizza delivery guy didn't speak english.

So tonight we ordered Dominos, because we were doing tons of house and yard work. My husband ordered online and when the pizza got here, he thought one of the toppings was wrong. He asked the delivery guy if there was some kind of invoice or paper confirming the order, but the guy handed him the credit card slip. When my husband tried to ask again, the delivery guy said "sorry no english".

So I guess we can add pizza delivery to the list of jobs americans won't do. How can they have someone do a job like this that deals directly with people?

Email complaint being sent, of course.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I would so not pay that bill...and I would go visit Dominos
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

This is sad,,,Now they are hiring illigals for Pizza? We have lossed a lot of what made this country the super power it is. Makes me sick, I would of called the boss in told them how I feel,.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I would definitely call Dominos and complain. Ask them why the
    delivery person could not speak English and demand that from now
    on if the delivery person does not speak English that you will refuse
    your order. This is one of the small ways we can fight back!

It's better to send emails to corporate on this issue. I'm sure the problem runs up to management at the local store here...in other words, they probably don't even speak english at the store!

By all means, call the manager, but also call the corporate office and explain to them what happened. There is no way a pizza guy can give good service if he can't even speak English!! btw, did you get the correct pizza?
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

You are pathetic. I have every right to order pizza in my country and be able to communicate in ENGLISH if there is a problem - like a wrong order.

I don't need to be FORCED to speak another language to eat a pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by paulrandy
    MOD EDIT
    Troll alert.

MW
    In all fairness, not all Dominos hire non-English speakers. My daughter, who is attending college, works part-time at Dominos and according to her the store policy requires all employees, including drivers, to speak perfect English. They get a lot of customers that can't speak a lick of English, but all the employees do (daughter has had two years of Spanish). I don't know what the policy is nation-wide, but at least the franchise my daughter works at (owner has 3 or 4 stores) doesn't hire illegals or non-English speakers. Now, drive right down the road to the local McDonalds and it's a total different story!

My daughter makes $8.00 an hour and several of the employees that have been there less time than her are only making $6.25 an hour - so don't tell me Americans won't work these jobs! By the way, only the store manager receives benefits.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For the record.....I live in a big house on a culdesac. Hardly a trailer park, you wish.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast