Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    paulrandy wrote:

MOD EDIT
    Would someone please ban this foul mouthed toad!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Randy needs to be shipped to mexico, afterall, he acts like not understanding the person shouldn't hinder your commerce, the poor sap.

“Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

This troll should be thankful we have tolerated them ripping us off for all these years! Gravytrain is coming to an end and it's time to go home!

Go protest in your own country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    You are pathetic. I have every right to order pizza in my country and be able to communicate in ENGLISH if there is a problem - like a wrong order.

I don't need to be FORCED to speak another language to eat a pizza.
    Amen TCg
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you think that is bad, everytime I have to go into an ag field the only one that speaks english is the "White" supervisor. It is sad that I can't do anything about it, we live in Cawlifonia. Does anyone have a spare ICE jacket I can borrow? It was kind of funny how the supervisor looked relieved when I told him who I was and what I was there for. Most places cringe and become all nervous when I show up at their workplace. But he had a smile on HIS face.

I am curious to know what the paulrandy guy said.

Banned
    MW wrote:

In all fairness, not all Dominos hire non-English speakers. My daughter, who is attending college, works part-time at Dominos and according to her the store policy requires all employees, including drivers, to speak perfect English. They get a lot of customers that can't speak a lick of English, but all the employees do (daughter has had two years of Spanish). I don't know what the policy is nation-wide, but at least the franchise my daughter works at (owner has 3 or 4 stores) doesn't hire illegals or non-English speakers. Now, drive right down the road to the local McDonalds and it's a total different story!

My daughter makes $8.00 an hour and several of the employees that have been there less time than her are only making $6.25 an hour - so don't tell me Americans won't work these jobs! By the way, only the store manager receives benefits.

You seem to have to qualify everything or distort the meaning, MW!!!! What is your point??? I'm getting tired of it! Maybe you can qualify whose side you are on??? It certainly isn't clear to me!

You seem to have to qualify everything or distort the meaning, MW!!!! What is your point??? I'm getting tired of it! Maybe you can qualify whose side you are on??? It certainly isn't clear to me!
    Jeez dude take a chill pill, all MW was saying is that he/she has direct knowledge of a Domino's that DOESN'T hire illegals and said "in all fairness" it should be reported that not all stores do
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    kniggit wrote:
    Jeez dude take a chill pill, all MW was saying is that he/she has direct knowledge of a Domino's that DOESN'T hire illegals and said "in all fairness" it should be reported that not all stores do
    MYOB!!! Dude!

Personally, I haven't had a pizza delivered for 10 years. It is a pain, but I pick them up.

I don't think that ALL dominos are a problem - this really is the first time it's been an issue. It's probably a San Antonio issue, because the jerks that run this city claim it's a bilingual city and ITS NOT. This is the most segregated place I have ever lived in my whole life.

My point is that if you can't speak english then you shouldn't have a job that requires it. I work hard and pay top dollar for pizza. The order should be correct and I should be able to ask a question in english if there is a problem.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast