Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    olivermyboywrote:

You seem to have to qualify everything or distort the meaning, MW!!!! What is your point??? I'm getting tired of it! Maybe you can qualify whose side you are on??? It certainly isn't clear to me!
    Wow, was that really necessary? How did I distort anything? All I was attempting to do was share first hand knowledge given to me by my daughter regarding the Dominoes where she works. What do you mean by, "maybe you can qualify whose side your on?" I've had over 4200 posts on ALIPAC and you still can't figure out whose side I'm on? I'm sorry, but I don't think I deserved that.

Thanks for your support, kniggnit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    MW wrote:
    Wow, was that really necessary? How did I distort anything? All I was attempting to do was share first hand knowledge given to my by my daughter regarding the Dominoes where she works. What do you mean by, "maybe you can qualify whose side your on?" I've had over 4200 posts on ALIPAC and you still can't figure out whose side I'm on? I'm sorry, but I don't think I deserved that.
    Whatever! Just take a look at your posts lately and see if they support other posters or try to undermine them at every turn... Decide for yourself. You constantly contradict others...it's bad manners if not ill intent!

MCDONALDS

iI went to McDonalds to order 12 cookies. The counter girl spoke no English. Even the guy that helped her communicate with me spoke no English. When I go to McDonals, i expect to be able to order my food in ENGLISH. Went to a different McDonalds a few days later and same thing. I wrote to McDonalds and they gave me a fee meal WHOOPI. Went to Disneyland and afer every announcement they made they repeated it in Spanish. I guess they think only Americans and Mexicans go to Disnleyland. How about French, German Farsi, Chinese.Japanese why only Spanish. Don't any of these business today have any pride. We get mad because they don't want to assimilate into our culture, but businesses make it soooooooo easy for them. AMERICANS are being discriminated against. How right is that. What makes illegals rights more important than ours?

MW
    olivermyboywrote:

Whatever! Just take a look at your posts lately and see if they support other posters or try to undermine them at every turn... Decide for yourself. You constantly contradict others...it's bad manners if not ill intent!
    Personally, I think you're the only one that viewed my post as an attempt at undermining TexasCowgirl's post and it certainly wasn't a contradiction of her post. Honestly, I think you're just being rude.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't feel bad, we have the same problem in Northern Virginia (in the DC Metro area) and it is getting worse by the day. We have now placed Papa John's and Domino's on the boycott list. I have called the local manager when one of the delivery dudes forgot the 2 liter drink and couldn't explain why in english. Oh well...the frustration continues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    You seem to have to qualify everything or distort the meaning, MW!!!! What is your point??? I'm getting tired of it! Maybe you can qualify whose side you are on??? It certainly isn't clear to me!
    Jeez dude take a chill pill, all MW was saying is that he/she has direct knowledge of a Domino's that DOESN'T hire illegals and said "in all fairness" it should be reported that not all stores do
    The one here where I live not only does not hire those who do not speake english. They hire older retired folks which is great.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And we cannot send them back to Mexico because those that have been here since childood cannot speak Spanish. The came into this country and have not learned English. Some of them have been here for 20 years and have not yet learned English. The see no reason to, because we provide Spanish speaking employee to serve them.

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    Don't feel bad, we have the same problem in Northern Virginia (in the DC Metro area) and it is getting worse by the day. We have now placed Papa John's and Domino's on the boycott list. I have called the local manager when one of the delivery dudes forgot the 2 liter drink and couldn't explain why in english. Oh well...the frustration continues!!!

What part of Northern Va.? I lived there all my life, grew up in Falls Church and then lived 19 years in Chantilly. We moved July, 2005 to a suburb of Pittsburgh and it has been awesome

One day I went into Wendy's and the people behind the counter could barely speak English. The front girl could speak it well enough to take an order but the rest were oblivious.

I filled out a complaint card AND called the main office and complained. I told them I would never eat there again and make sure everyone of my family members would never eat there again if they continued to hire people who don't speak my language. I am sure I wasn't the only one that complained.

Several weeks later I went back in to see if anything had changed. It had, everyone behind the counter and drive though were American. I only saw a few in the back cleaning. So I chose to eat there again.

Sometimes it works.

McDonalds seems to be getting worse now unfortunately.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

You know, ironically here in Farmers Branch, our McDonalds is one of the best I've ever seen. In illegal-land here, amazingly all the employees speak English (and I think Spanish) as well, and have the best customer service of any fast food place I've seen in a long time.

They are all cheerful, helpful, extremely prompt with their orders, and all orders are correct!! I've thought about sending McDonalds a letter commending this particular location, as I wish all of them were this way!!

Good to see good customer service is not completely dead!!!

TexasGal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast