Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AllAmerican, if you still live in El Paso, you know that things aren't improving any, either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by chazcarbone
    wow.. im amazed at how ignorant some people are

surely there's crime in mexico targeting tourists..
    but i bet any statistic will prove crime in the u.s is much higher.
    you can get shot in the u.s quite easily... or robbed at gunpoint... or carjacked.

anyhow, my reason for posting this question is because mexican immigration law specifies that for stays in mexico longer than 72 hours, an american would need a tourist card.

so i just wanna get more info about the process of getting one.

and whats all the hate about mexico?
    you do realize they were in american before any of us white people came?

they were perfectly civil and happy with the land... and just because a white men decides to occupy it and border it doesnt justify kicking them away!

you do realize the western united states is named after mexicans??

san francisco
    los angeles
    san diego
    las vegas
    el paso
    I thought I smelled a troll. Get on home now little doggie.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AllAmerican, if you still live in El Paso, you know that things aren't improving any, either.
    No, now I live in Kentucky and getting ready to move to South Carolina. Also, did live just north of San Diego.

I liked El Paso. But as you know they have real problems. For those those who don't know. El Paso is not just close to the border.....it's on the border. Some El Paso streets have border fences. Just a 100 yards (buffer zone) or so and you are in Mexico.

If I remember, most of the cities were of Spanish-not Mexican-origin. For instance, San Diego was named after Sebastian Vizcaíno's ( a spainiard) ship--the San Diego.

San Jose and San Fransisco were both founded by José Joaquín Moraga and his brother, who originally came from the Basque region in northern Spain.

I'm far from a history expert, so someone please correct me if I am wrong...
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

TK422 You are absolutely correct. Most of the cities that have the Spanish names were founded by Spanish explorers not Mexicans! That other guy doesn't have a clue, and like I said before, he needs to hit that border and act like the energizer bunny and keep going and going!! And the nerve of him to start his post out basically calling people ignroant! Go figure???

Yep...those are Spanish names. A silly European language Ever notice that the afluent types in Mexico are mostly Spanish and European descent?
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Yes, it's true. I just can't understand how they think they've done everything, own everything and are owed everything. Someone please enlighten me on this. Maybe I missed something!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234