Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well chazcarbone,

Peace is something that is unnattainable, I want it as much as the next person. Just sucks that in reality there will never be peace on earth. It's because we're only human, we all have a bad bone in us.

Dannah1965, The only one's that REALLY AND TRULY have dibs on this country is the American Indians, Native American Alaskans, and hawaiians. They're the true indigenous people of this land.

chazcarbone,

In answer to your question, I suggest you don't worry about it. You should go to Mexico from the US without the slightest concern for their laws.

Now, make sure you do not get injured because the Mexican hospitals will require cash up front to treat you.

Also, you might want to be careful because they do not treat illegal immigrants well in Mexico. They have been known to beat them. They may beat you or throw you in a Mexican prison where you can end up like John Holmes.

Hope this helps you. You could always use the Legal Immigration resources in the ALIPAC Action Panel on the top blue tool bar.

Remember, although there are zones in Mexican cities where children can be sold as sex slaves without fear of law enforcement, the US State department says they will charge you if you participate.

Oh, and another travelers tip, most people do not call the police in Mexico to report crimes since the police are so corrupt they have been known to steal from those that call, rape their wives etc... In some cases, calling the police is a death sentence for those that make the call.

W

PS: Don't drink the water.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chazcarbone, you say crime in the US is higher than that in Mexico? Instead of Tijuana, take a ride over to Nuevo Laredo. For the size of the city that it is, they had their 95th unsolved murder today, ANOTHER POLICE CHIEF.
    And did more than 300 women get murdered and buried in shallow graves all over the desert in the USA? how about all those gang related crimes in Juarez? People buried in drug cartel members yards? it's truly bizarre.

But if you truly want to go into Mexico, it is my understanding that if you want to travel more than 100 miles beyond the border, you have to have a passport. You might want to check their tourism site or the US State Dept. Site under travelers' tips.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="chazcarbone"]wow.. im amazed at how ignorant some people are
    /quote]

TROLL ALERT

surely there's crime in Mexico targeting tourists..
    but i bet any statistic will prove crime in the u.s is much higher.
    you can get shot in the u.s quite easily... or robbed at gunpoint... or carjacked.
    I lived in San Diego, and El Paso. Worked 38 years in Mexico. Not just border like Juarez, but interior. You are so wrong I hardly know where to start:

-One of the scariest things in Mexico is to see a police car behind you stopping you in some desolate area. This is true whether you are a Mexican citizen or a tourist. Yeah...Mexican Police....Good way to get shot or robbed for sure.

-Crime statistic....you are kidding right? You think the crime numbers they invent in Mexico are true? Ha, Ha I have some beach front property for sale in Arizona I want to talk to you about.

-Already had my car stolen in Mexico. It was stolen in broad daylight from parking lot. The Mexican engineers I worked with said that the police were running a theft ring out of that parking lot.

-I used to drive what we called the desert route each day after work to get back from Juarez to El Paso. Didn't know at the time but I was driving past the ranch each day where bodies were buried from drug cartel wars.

But you know what I think you already know these things. I think what really is going on is you are showing us how really effective this forum has become. Thanks.

PS. About the travel documents needed. You just need money for bribes. Dollars works best. They don't trust Mexican money.

Wow, that was good, AllAmerican !!!!

Thanks

That's crazy Allamerican......nice post

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    Why are you going to Mexico and give them your tourist dollars.

Do your vacation in the USA

Do not worry cause i am going to travel to USA coming soon and going to spend TWO GRANDS in there, not to mention i already ordered FFVII Childrent Advent Movie and other games for ps2.

Quote Originally Posted by chazcarbone
    when i joined this board earlier today, i had no idea of the political agenda around here.

i actually did a google search for 'border patrol + san ysidro' and got linked here.

if american wants more enemies, that wish will come true should they sweep illegals back home... then again, it'll be a safer and cleaner u.s.

but hear me out..

im not here to get into politics... its not my style... i honestly dont have the energy to think about it...

i believe in peace... and quite frankly dont give a **** what happens in the u.s nor anywhere else in the world.

it was 4 years ago when i decided to NEVER AGAIN listen to the news...
    i was a trainer of a MLB team in california and did well...

took that money and bought us a tight spot just south of miami.. the islands. ... where i chill in style and relax under a tree..

anyhow... if you can provide me with answer to my original post id appreciate it.

and if you wanna ban me from this board i guess it would be totally unjst but ill understand it.

thanks.
    Let me get this right, you said in your first post you lived in San Diego. Now your saying you live a plush life style on an Island south of Miami.
    You also stated

i believe in peace... and quite frankly dont give a **** what happens in the u.s nor anywhere else in the world.
    Well let give you a piece of advise. I care what happens.
    To be one that must have traveled if what you say is True. Which I strongly belive it is not. You would have answered you on question, by calling the Mexican Government to find out about a pass. But I guess it might be hard to do that from where you at.
    Oh you should know the word trolling, since you claim to be an Islander now.
    Your other statment
    and if you wanna ban me from this board i guess it would be totally unjst but ill understand it.
    Well, if I or the other Administrators, take the Action to ban you. It will be for a good reason. (1) would be that your trolling. (2) That your not telling the truth.
    There will not be any Unjust moves by us.
    Let me tell you in straight terms, you knew very well what this board was about. So stop trying to blow smoke up our tails.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast