Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TRACE ON LA RAZA JPG.

London England is having one hell of a bad time with illegal immigration.
    La Raza or NCLR was traced and I wonder why every ping had to go though London before it got to it server in the USA– make your own opinion
    Make your own Opinion

[img][/img]

what is your take on it?

There are many angles, one could be away to just save money. Or the donations to La Raza from a third Party. I do not think that the only country that is watching America’s immigration problems is South America. There could be other nations that have an interest in what happens with Americas illegal immigrants.
    It is hard for me to say. There could be more than we know going on in our own government than we know. There are many angles to consider. That is why I stated, make your own opinion. It may make it easier for other nations to see what is going on with out dipping into the U.S .

Probably routed through the Echelon system.

Echelon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Probably routed through the Echelon system.

very nice reading I am going to save the page for more reading. thanks

I hope England will get there country back .

The muslims are making demands in countries all over the world and they are multiplying like crazy. It makes no difference what country they are in, they are demanding to live under muslim law instead of the laws of the country they are in. And they are winning battles.

In the U.S., it started with head coverings in school, head coverings in driver license offices, footbaths in airports, then in schools/colleges, taxi drivers not carrying anyone with a bottle of wine, check out clerks at grocery stores not wanting to check out bacon, pork, etc., objecting to American religious holidays, wanting national muslim holidays, and the list goes on.

HOW LONG BEFOR WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?????????????????????

Why the HELL do Muslims get RELIGIOUS bennies at our schools? I thought we were closing down Christmas, Easter, etc. in the schools!!

This is the tyranny of the minority.

Americans just need to flex their voice. Just like today!

United we stand. Divided we fall. Today, we stood together and had a great victory! We do not have to put up with muslims demanding for us to change our ways. We are Americans!!
    We the People. You the Invader

I could not call to Austin today for nearly 2 plus hours after the vote...till after 4 pm...even with my cell phone...messege all lines busy please try your call later....I dont think it is related in anyway...but I thought how strange
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

What could it mean?

What do you think it means or could mean? I'm curious.
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast