Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I noticed one thing tonight. The pro-illegal forums and blogs are nearlly dead silent tonight. Almost kind of eerie.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    The muslims are making demands in countries all over the world and they are multiplying like crazy. It makes no difference what country they are in, they are demanding to live under muslim law instead of the laws of the country they are in. And they are winning battles.

In the U.S., it started with head coverings in school, head coverings in driver license offices, footbaths in airports, then in schools/colleges, taxi drivers not carrying anyone with a bottle of wine, check out clerks at grocery stores not wanting to check out bacon, pork, etc., objecting to American religious holidays, wanting national muslim holidays, and the list goes on.

HOW LONG BEFOR WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?????????????????????
    I was on a message board from the UK recently. There was a topic there regarding digging up their dead to make room for a Muslim cemetery. I could hardly believe what I was reading. But, it's true and the people there are fit to be tied as they rightly should. Can you imagine this happening in a Muslim country--digging up THEIR dead to make room for Christian or Jewish cemetery? I don't think so. Check it out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... rtComments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12