Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't get the video either, but I really like Ted and the times I have seen him he has handled himself well. I can't stand Susan though so I may have a somewhat slanted view.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It worked for me. It's on the left, under the "Related" heading "watch the segment".
    That woman is too stupid to have gotten all those degrees.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    here is the video
    here is the transcript. down some on the left, is the link to watch the video

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293606,00.html
    Wow, watching it makes it absolutely clear that Estrich got OWNED by Hayes. How many times did he have to repeat himself about undercutting wages? She just seemed to not get it. Made a ridiculous unrelated come back every time. IMO, she was playing stupid, and making staw man arguments to avoid answering Hayes' points. No way she can be that dumb.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

ESTRICH: Well, but you can't still be blaming slavery for the problems of black America. I mean...

HAYES: Hold on. You're jumping, ma'am. You're jumping. You're jumping. Slow down. Go back and hear what I just said.

I said the Companeros are coming here. They're working below the labor standards for wages. We blacks are not going to do that. No American, white, black, brown or red or yellow, should work below the labor standards. That's slavery. That's a form of slavery. It's not chattel slavery, which my people suffered, but it's still slavery.
    Hayes is right on the mark. SUSAN ESTRICH is NUTS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What accent is that? New Jersey? No wonder you thought she was a man ... from that voice, I'd say she smokes and drinks way too much for way too long.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

added to the homepage with the following note

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2481

ALIPAC NOTE: Ted Hayes is a great leader in our movement and if anyone harms Ted we need to bring the whole nation down upon Los Angeles and the politicians and illegals responsible.

Here is a link to the video from Hannity and Colmes on Fox. We apologize for the low quality.

VIDEO of TED HAYES ON FOX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVeJLpV-nLQ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Hayes

Just because for well over twenty years our government has refused to secure our borders and enforce the laws does not releive the current administration from it's duty to do so.

Our government's refusal to enforce the law is the reason American citizens are unemployed. Employers are making money hand over fist because they are paying illegal aliens half what they would be required to pay an American citizen.

I hope you all will let our government know how you feel, and that you will start today.

The only way to defeat the pro-illegal people is to keep the pressure on daily, and to bend the ear's of all you know. Help bring them up out of the apathy and make them know that if they do not stand up and let their one voice be heard it is a slap in the face to their fellow American's.

I know many people who are apathetic and I am working on getting them mad. I do not care if they get mad at me for bugging them relentlessly. If I can only convince a few to stand with us then that is a success. [/b]
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Welcome FeathersFlying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12