Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TRENT LOTT WAS ON HANNITY RADIO SHOW!

TRENT LOTT WAS INTERVIEWED BY SEAN HANNITY RADIO SHOW...Did you hear it?! What did you think?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Sean Hannity Show
    http://www.hannity.com/
    MON - FRI 3PM - 6PM EST
    Sean Hannity 1-800-941-7326
    E-Mail http://www.hannity.com/index/contact-form
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and of course this backstabbing piece of crap is blaming Harry Reid instead of himself for his own support of the bill. TRAITOR!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Hoping Hannity rips him a new one.

Caught the end. Lott dodging, kept saying we are doing border security, but we have to deal with the other problems, and tried to shift blame Pelosi, Kennedy & Reid. Hannitty right back at him, we can separate this, get the GOP to stand against this, we can secure the border first, poeple are calling senators in mass, can do border security first, prez has authority to expedite building of fence, gave "friend to friend solution" advice to Lott to get off the Kennedy amnesty bill!! We do NOT need a new bill...Do border security first, build the fence now, and THEN look at the other issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can someone please remove the above...bad spelling really annoys me!

Sean did a good job on Lott. The BIG PROBLEM according to Lott, is the fact that they HAVE PASSED THE LAW, BUT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH DOES NOT ENFORCE THEM. And we all know that is true.

It amazes me that Bush can disregard his oath of office so blatantly and get away with it.

Okay..........Congress says BUSH WON'T ENFORCE THE LAWS OF THE LAND.......WHY ARE THEY NOT IMPEACHING HIM????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    I totally agree!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Hannity now talking about Zogby poll.

I missed the first part of the Lott's interview. Did Lott say anything about the status of the bill, what's going on, the latest etc..??

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Sure thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast