Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Sean did a good job on Lott. The BIG PROBLEM according to Lott, is the fact that they HAVE PASSED THE LAW, BUT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH DOES NOT ENFORCE THEM. And we all know that is true.

It amazes me that Bush can disregard his oath of office so blatantly and get away with it.

Okay..........Congress says BUSH WON'T ENFORCE THE LAWS OF THE LAND.......WHY ARE THEY NOT IMPEACHING HIM????????????????
    Exactly.

Every single senator in that building is 100% responsible for this failure to enforce the laws. if they wanted the laws enforced, they could MAKE Boosh do it.

Their lame attempts to pass the buck here are flat out lies, just more deception from the biggest liars on Earth (after Boosh, "I'm the deceiver").

Do Not Let these Rats get away with this kind of excuse. They are directly and personally responsible for the current invasion.

Lott sounded like Jackie Gleason in the Honeymooners. huminuhuminahhumina! Typical political double speak. Hope my spelling was o.k.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hannity now talking about Zogby poll.

I missed the first part of the Lott's interview. Did Lott say anything about the status of the bill, what's going on, the latest etc..??
    Was Sean talking to Lott about the Zogby poll?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I missed the show. But Hannity FINALLY seems to be catching up to speed. I call into his show all the time. He has changed his tune these last couple months. Everyone thinks talk radio like hannity have made the difference in this fight. I disagree. I think the grassroots organizations and their members have forced the talk radio stations to cover the issue.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: TRENT LOTT WAS ON HANNITY RADIO SHOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    TRENT LOTT WAS INTERVIEWED BY SEAN HANNITY RADIO SHOW...Did you hear it?! What did you think?
    Did you notice that when Sean pressed Lott on separating the issues out ... doing border and interior enforcement FIRST ... Lott did the sidestep? I wish Sean hadn't let that go. Sean is still way too easy on Republicans. He doesn't understand how dangerous Kyl, Lott, Grahamnesty, etc. are.

Re: TRENT LOTT WAS ON HANNITY RADIO SHOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    TRENT LOTT WAS INTERVIEWED BY SEAN HANNITY RADIO SHOW...Did you hear it?! What did you think?
    Did you notice that when Sean pressed Lott on separating the issues out ... doing border and interior enforcement FIRST ... Lott did the sidestep? I wish Sean hadn't let that go. Sean is still way too easy on Republicans. He doesn't understand how dangerous Kyl, Lott, Grahamnesty, etc. are.
    Yeah! I have to agree! Hannity, while he is getting on board with the illegal alien thing...he still is a "softball" interviewer with fellow Republicans! It would be great if they allowed the listeners ask these politicians the questions!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Can someone please remove the above...bad spelling really annoys me!
    I totally agree!
    I hope this is some kind of inside joke and not a jab at a poster.
    We have never been the kind of board that takes pot shots at each other when we are all working so hard for the same cause. I have only seen kindness towards each other and it encourages me to participate.
    I myself am a serious mis-speller but I don't think that that dilutes the message. So, I am hoping I have just misunderstood the meaning of this post.
    We don't want to give the appearance to our new posters that we are sticklers for spelling and would shame anyone instead of giving thought to the ideas they are expressing.
    Just my two cents. At the end of the day, who cares how we spell it. As long as we get the job done!

Lott had no useful information at all. Typicall politicall double speak, back peddling, and playing pass the buck.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Can someone please remove the above...bad spelling really annoys me!
    I totally agree!
    I hope this is some kind of inside joke and not a jab at a poster.
    We have never been the kind of board that takes pot shots at each other when we are all working so hard for the same cause. I have only seen kindness towards each other and it encourages me to participate.
    I myself am a serious mis-speller but I don't think that that dilutes the message. So, I am hoping I have just misunderstood the meaning of this post.
    We don't want to give the appearance to our new posters that we are sticklers for spelling and would shame anyone instead of giving thought to the ideas they are expressing.
    Just my two cents. At the end of the day, who cares how we spell it. As long as we get the job done!
    I agree PAF. We come from different back grounds or we use computer shorthand. Let's not get divided over something trivial.

I will say if you use Mozilla Firefox, it has a built in spell check. It will automatically red underline anything misspelled then you can click on ABC check and it will give you options to the spelling depending on the context of the sentence. Dang it makes me look good. LOL Also the browser if fast. Like it much better than Internet Explorer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, keep in mind those of us that use laptops and their tiny and jumpy keyboards that often jump your place of typing somewhere else and often don't register a letter you were sure you had pushed on the keyboard. Laptoppers will know what I mean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast