This was emailed to me from a Minutemen representing San Diego. I thought I would share it. I live in eastern SD county, and I have also heard that Arnold is on his way to San Diego. Should be an interesting afternoon..

Just spoke to Lil Dog in Campo and he reports that 5 SUVs full of armed National Guardsmen passed his position late this afternoon heading west along with 4 BP trucks. Supposedly they dropped off the guys and the vehicles returned empty. This is very preliminary and we don't have confirmation, but there is a chance that troops are already going in or at least reconing the area.

Keep your fingers crossed. This is what we've been demanding in California since we first started Minuteman patrols on July 16th, 2005. I guess we'll know for sure on Monday or Tuesday if troops are coming to eastern SD County. We can only hope!

All I know is if it wasn't for the Minuteman movement, there wouldn't be a press conference Monday night and there'd be no talk of reinforcing the border. Good job, patriots! Keep the pressure on regardless of what Bush promises us.