Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Courtland Milloy sounds like a girls name! Liberal Hack!

And people can slag on Cain all they want, but I saw Hank Williams Jr. on Fox news, and heard him say "Cain is the only candidate I can endorse!"

And as far as I'm concerned Paul, Newt, Romney, and the rest have been in congress or were in congress for years and some years and years, and well "here we are" and Cain getting support from the Blacks will be his greatest obstacle because after Obama Blacks don't trust anyone anymore!

If Cain doesn't know something he will ask somebody who does know and guess who that is?

"You! yes you!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My problem with his 9-9-9 plan is that many people have mortgages that are in say their 5th to 10th year and they have managed to keep their jobs or are on a fixed income. If the mortgage interest deduction goes away, I wonder how it will impact them?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cain's 999 plan is a thing of Genius and it is the way to go. The taxes on working people will be about what they are now and in fact the whole idea is that no one's taxes will really change by enough so one could really notice. The difference with 999 is that it is all so simple and it is impossible to cheat and there are no forms to file each year. So the whole IRS and the whole deal with tax lawyers and loopholes will be totally over and done. Cain's Mathematical and Computer background is showing in all this. He has calculated the details of this thing and the numbers really really work. And don't forget Cain was head of the Kansas city federal reserve bank for 4 years and also a boots-on-the-ground corporate CEO for many years. So he really understands the big picture of our economy and money flows and also the picture for someone working on main street. There are many details in how 999 works, it is simple in concept but it is really not so simple when you get into nitty-gritty of how it would actually work. But I believe it would work. I think we should dump Romney and go with Cain. He is the better man and Romney gives me that bad "Nixon" weaselly feeling. I just don't trust Romney to be straight up with me.

Herman Cain is a lying bankster. You can't believe one word he says, and has already been caught in a series of lies.

Here is another article Cain would prefer you not read:

http://atlantapost.com/2011/05/25/a-rea ... rman-cain/

Herman Cain isn’t as laughable as I originally affronted. He has been making the media rounds and impressing a few people along the way, even earning himself a flock of supporters. After a recent Fox News presidential debate, a focus group overwhelmingly declared the black Republican and former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza victorious.

[b]So now that Cain has proven his candidacy as one to be take notice of (but can you blame us for brushing him off at first? Most of president Obama’s would-be contenders were just laughable.), it is only natural that the serious smears of campaign season would arise against him. First up: A business scandal that so closely mirrors the travesty at Enron, it warranted this headline from Mother Jones Magazine: “Herman Cain’s Enron-esque Disaster: The Story the GOP presidential candidate won’t tell you about his years in corporate America.â€

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The Post doesn't want to attack Cain directly, so they do it thru the Republicans. They outright lie, first I know of no State that would charge for Voter ID. I heard Rush's comment about being authentic and he was talking about how Sharpton and others question Obama being authentic. It wasn't him that first said it, it was those "leaders" from the black community. It had NOTHING to do with Kenya and birth and all that, but the fact he didn't have the "black" experience of civil rights, etc. He was raised "white". Even Obama, in his own book, said he had to "learn" how to be black. He studied black people's mannerisms, etc. How any black person could say he was actually a cultural member of their community is beyond me.

The accusations of racism, on the right, is another outright lie. I wish someone would point out some examples and real examples not such tripe as being for welfare reform. Apparently they believe it's racist for wanting black people to succeed and fend for themselves. If you somehow don't show pity for them, you are racist. There highly successful blacks in every profession and successful black people are everywhere, but you would never know it by listening to the left.

As Cain said, he "left the democrat plantation years ago." A black conservative takes more grief from his own community than anybody. They are disowned, verbally pummeled and called traitors. It's shocking how they show no respect for difference of political opinion. It isn't allowed. Those conservative blacks have to be some of the strongest people in the world and they really have to believe deeply in the principles to put up with such abuse.

The Post really praises Cain but disses his views and blames it on the Republicans for "using" him. They are trying to make sure that no blacks leave the plantation.

If they call conservatives racist, then it should be thrown back at them....."PROVE IT." When the dems pander and treat blacks like they are incapable, that's racism.
    Excellent post and so truthful of what the left is up to in regards to Herman Cain. They can't stand the fact that Cain is black and that many Republicans support him so they lie about why he is being supported by them. Even where the race card should be tossed out because of his support by many Republicans they still spin their lies of racism. They can't stand the possibility of the Republicans nominating him and challenging "their" half black president Obama.

As for me, I would support Cain in a heartbeat and it has nothing to do with his race. He is the only who makes any sense to me with Romney coming in second.

Cain is really just a book peddler. The fact that he's being seriously considered shows how weak and dubious the Republican field of candidates really is. We should not waste time on Cain, or Rick Romney or is it Mitt Perry? They're all the same. Phony. And they all work for the same group, the Shadow Government.

Just heard Huckabee on FOX this morning praising Herman Cain's 999 plan.

Huckabee said if you look at the details, there is much good about it. In fact, Huckabee said Cain is a strong supporter of the Fair tax, and Cain's plan is a step to get there, and the Fair tax empowers the people at the bottom of the economy the most.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Cain is really just a book peddler. The fact that he's being seriously considered shows how weak and dubious the Republican field of candidates really is. We should not waste time on Cain, or Rick Romney or is it Mitt Perry? They're all the same. Phony. And they all work for the same group, the Shadow Government.
    I will add that the shadow Government kept America afloat since The Great Depression. Now a newbie B.O. (Obama) who supposedly had no ties to anyone in Congress, has destroyed everything since. Even if B.O. wanted to blame Bush for everything, if B.O. was smart/experienced enough, he could have undone everything Bush did, without making a fool of himself in front of Creation. I see B.O. brought Community Policing back from the death bed George Bush gave it. Community Policing is Racial Justice Policing, which means "division" between races, rather than justice being color blind.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Banned
    After alot of phone calls yesterday to Cains office they said now he is looking into his 999 plan because of low income and elderly families.I thought he had it worked out?I thought he said it will work?He done the math,had 2 well smart people that worked on the plan?Now he is back peddeling on it.WHAT?NO FAITH IN IT NOW.Shows right there he is the WRONG MAN for the job.His plan wont work.Eleminate payroll tax sounds good,untill you figure up on what its going to cost you in the long run.9% on everything you buyWOW!!!That means when you buy milk and bread add 9% to your current sells tax and see what you come up with.Gas $3.50 a gallon add another31.5 cents to that on the gallon.if you sit down and think about what you buy on a daily bases add 9% to the already sells tax you already pay you would be losing what you gain on the savings on payroll tax.Something to think about.If the first9% dont work then with the super commitee he is going to have to monter it to see if goverment is making any money in which it wont he will raise it another 9% then after another study if it dont make goverment money he can raise it again,thats why he calls it a 3 step plan.After 3 step is complete then he will put in a flat rate tax.This dont sound like such a good deal once you look it over.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    I will add that the shadow Government kept America afloat since The Great Depression. Now a newbie B.O. (Obama) who supposedly had no ties to anyone in Congress, has destroyed everything since. Even if B.O. wanted to blame Bush for everything, if B.O. was smart/experienced enough, he could have undone everything Bush did, without making a fool of himself in front of Creation. I see B.O. brought Community Policing back from the death bed George Bush gave it. Community Policing is Racial Justice Policing, which means "division" between races, rather than justice being color blind.
    Johnny, I wonder what you mean when you say the Shadow government kept America afloat during the depression? Were's they the ones that caused the depression in the first place? And wasn't it really the American people who didn't revolt and fought and won WW11 that kept America going? And aren't the American people pretty much what's keeping America going now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast