Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I tell you were our Young Americans are....IN IRAQ and all throughout the world and if they don't bring them home soon so they can do some reproducing we are gonna have nothing but Illegals to work or anything else for that matter !!!!! Bring them home and let the REPRODUCE because WE NEED AMERICANS and we need them NOW !
    The number of troops in Iraq is less than the number of illegals that cross our border in a good week. The US troop count deployed abroad acounts for some quarter million out of 300 million Americans, or one in 1200.

I was saying that because the ones in our military are the 18 to 25 year olds that would be here making babies, cause older people are not doing it, for one we can't afford it, I am only 31 and I have 2 kids and I have no Medical insurance for them so why would I have anymore. I wasn't saying there is not Americans here just not the REPRODUCING KIND ! They(Illegals) are making babies and I mean ALOT of Babies and we aren't . That Video in the other thrad should be taken serious when they say all they have to do is survive because we are dying and NOT making BABIES ! That was what I meant by my post.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Try posting the job on "monster.com"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I tell you were our Young Americans are....IN IRAQ and all throughout the world and if they don't bring them home soon so they can do some reproducing we are gonna have nothing but Illegals to work or anything else for that matter !!!!! Bring them home and let the REPRODUCE because WE NEED AMERICANS and we need them NOW !
    The number of troops in Iraq is less than the number of illegals that cross our border in a good week. The US troop count deployed abroad acounts for some quarter million out of 300 million Americans, or one in 1200.

I was saying that because the ones in our military are the 18 to 25 year olds that would be here making babies, cause older people are not doing it, for one we can't afford it, I am only 31 and I have 2 kids and I have no Medical insurance for them so why would I have anymore. I wasn't saying there is not Americans here just not the REPRODUCING KIND ! They(Illegals) are making babies and I mean ALOT of Babies and we aren't . That Video in the other thrad should be taken serious when they say all they have to do is survive because we are dying and NOT making BABIES ! That was what I meant by my post.
    Okay, so instead of the troops overseas representing 1/1200, we'll revise it to about 1/500 of reproductive age. It's still scarcely an issue, particularly given that a large number of the men are married and in fact do have children back home.

I think that it is sad to reproduce just because other countries are irresponsible. Let's just keep them out.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I was saying that because the ones in our military are the 18 to 25 year olds that would be here making babies,
    There are plenty of people who should not be having kids. All too many times I see people who have kids, and should never have. Let's not be in the mode of all young people having kids, just because they are in their prime to have them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JZ

Raise the wage. Americans that now have similar jobs will quit a job at lower rate of pay, to take a job at a higher rate of pay. Evidently your wage is not competitive enough.

If that person who wrote that email is an American citizen and went through the American school system chances are he didn’t graduate. Would you let someone with less than a high school diploma to do work for you and you sign your name to it? Will you guarantee an illeterate illegal aliens work? Will you take the consequences if you get caught hiring an illegal alien. Especially when the mood of the United States right now is so fowl on illegal aliens and will get worse?
    “Bushbaby” Avatar: “Bushbabies” have Red Eyes, sharp spinney vicious teeth & long busy tails, ALL “Bushbabies” look alike.

OK so let them have the country, I will just move to Austriala , I was just trying to find a way for the Americans to survive, I was just expressing an Opinion.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Banned
    OK so let them have the country, I will just move to Austriala , I was just trying to find a way for the Americans to survive, I was just expressing an Opinion.
    Sandra, where did I suggest letting "them" have the country? Let's stick to the actual comments and avoid the temptation to use the red herring. My only point was that trying to use illegal immigration in this manner as an excuse for abandoning our overseas commitments may or may not be a valid goal, but if you're going to do it then the argument should at least make sense.

Re: True Story.... suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Any suggestions?
    Annie, have you contacted the Unemployment Office?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patriotic Sandra, since I'm too old to re-enlist maybe I could fill in on some of the duties you mentioned. All I need are addresses and I'm there......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast