Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Patriotic Sandra, since I'm too old to re-enlist maybe I could fill in on some of the duties you mentioned. All I need are addresses and I'm there......
    LOL!!!

Thanks all for your responses and suggestions. I didn't mean to post a question then bail, I just am not online on the weekends because of my kids.

Honestly, my question was where are all the Americans? Are they all employed? I guess so.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by JZ
    Raise the wage. Americans that now have similar jobs will quit a job at lower rate of pay, to take a job at a higher rate of pay. Evidently your wage is not competitive enough.

If that person who wrote that email is an American citizen and went through the American school system chances are he didn’t graduate. Would you let someone with less than a high school diploma to do work for you and you sign your name to it? Will you guarantee an illeterate illegal aliens work? Will you take the consequences if you get caught hiring an illegal alien. Especially when the mood of the United States right now is so fowl on illegal aliens and will get worse?
    You don't even know what the wage is?! There comes a point where it isn't even cost effective to stay in business when you have to raise the wage even more. How much do you suggest is a reasonable wage? That is part of the problem. I am sorry, I am not going to pay someone with no experience, $25 an hour just because you think you deserve it!

Obviously from your other questions, you don't know the first thing about me, nor have you read any of my posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Raise the wage. Americans that now have similar jobs will quit a job at lower rate of pay, to take a job at a higher rate of pay. Evidently your wage is not competitive enough.

If that person who wrote that email is an American citizen and went through the American school system chances are he didn’t graduate. Would you let someone with less than a high school diploma to do work for you and you sign your name to it? Will you guarantee an illeterate illegal aliens work? Will you take the consequences if you get caught hiring an illegal alien. Especially when the mood of the United States right now is so fowl on illegal aliens and will get worse?
    You don't even know what the wage is?! There comes a point where it isn't even cost effective to stay in business when you have to raise the wage even more. How much do you suggest is a reasonable wage? That is part of the problem. I am sorry, I am not going to pay someone with no experience, $25 an hour just because you think you deserve it!

Obviously from your other questions, you don't know the first thing about me, nor have you read any of my posts.
    Annie, I failed to ask this previously, but what part of the country are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Annie, I failed to ask this previously, but what part of the country are you in?
    Northeast. I know the answer to most of my questions, but wanted to get a sense of other's experiences. The biggest obstacle is our location. But, I am concerned. Do the youth of today have the same work ethic as we did at that age? I know I am going to take a beating for that comment, but I seriously don't think so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Northeast. I know the answer to most of my questions, but wanted to get a sense of other's experiences. The biggest obstacle is our location. But, I am concerned. Do the youth of today have the same work ethic as we did at that age? I know I am going to take a beating for that comment, but I seriously don't think so.
    My guess is that they do not. Especially in the NE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123