Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trump: ‘I Want a Lot of People to Come In’ the Country

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

csarbww
    just listen to what he said another thing you shut your mouth & listen & read judy post
    he for our country that more then Obama was .

See? Trump is masterful.

Because Cruz had no plan to deport illegal aliens, but didn't want to look "weak on immigration" Cruz took Trump's bait and decided he must be meaner and tougher than Trump to try to be President.

To that end, Cruz changed his immigration plan and upped his own ante, actually negotiating against himself, without Trump ever having to commit to a single detail or policy regarding the "good ones coming back". Cruz has now made himself into a flip-flopping maniacal foreign-born hypocritical "monster" while Donald Trump shines as the true natural born citizen of citizens born in the US rightful heir to the Oval Office and the new media darling as the brash and tough yet wise, reasonable, compassionate, trust-worthy moderate everyone can and wants to vote for.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-09-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Just watch carefully what he's doing. He's setting Cruz up and Cruz has already taken the bait. You're watching a true Mastermind at work here. If you're worried about Trump, just go re-read his written immigration plan that was posted months and I mean months before Cruz's plan. Trump doesn't call for Cruz's "6 month" halt on H1Bs. Trump calls for a higher wage rate for H1B visas which shuts it down permanently. Trump calls for a "pause" on all green cards until Americans are back to work. Trump is the fair-minded reasonable leader and has set Cruz up as the hypocritical maniac with no judgment that flips and flops from wanting to legalize all illegal aliens with legal permanent residency but never having the right to become citizens to voting for TPA before he got mad at McConnell and voted against it out of spite, and blows and goes with the winds, but can't stop a bill, can't pass a bill, alienates and is hated by everyone in Congress, a grandstanding open borders free trade maniac, who shouldn't even be on the ballot to begin with because he's not eligible to hold the Office to begin with because he's not only got the "whiff of foreignness" quoting a MSM writer, who was born in Canada with Canadian citizenship and he's actually got foreign blood, Cuban no less with a father who fought for Castro, bribed his way into the US, then dodged out to Canada during the Vietnam War, and who held Canadian citizenship longer than his father, and only renounced his own less than 2 years ago claiming he didn't know he had it all because he wants to run for President!!

Just relax and watch what Trump is doing. What Trump is doing is unbelievable, something that has never happened in the US and won't again. People that are like Donald Trump rise to the occasion to save a nation only once. Either they win and save it or fall to defeat and we lose. And it won't be his loss by his hands or words, it will be by ours.

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!

Hell Cruz can't even decide whether to be for Ethanol or not. First he was against it, now he's for it.

Cruz is a Disturbed Weaney, one of these foreign born foreign blood nuts who was told by his weirdo father he was destined for greatness since he was a kid. You can't grow up in that type of environment and come out right, and having a law degree like Obama from Harvard doesn't fix it, it makes it worse, it's why we have a natural born citizen clause in the US Constitution.

Ethanol Deal:

http://www.startribune.com/cruz-push...owa/364447891/
    Please, your defense of Trump's every blunder is giving me a headache. I also find it very exasperating that you want to turn every questionable thing he says into an attack on Cruz. Let Trump stand on his own and allow the chips to fall where they may. Unfortunately the man has been flopping around on issues pretty much since the beginning of his run. He says one thing, then seems to get worried about how it sounds to the voters, and proceeds to change his position. Some of the changes may be slight, but astute voters do catch it.

If you want to attack Cruz, fine, but please don't do it as a cover for Trump.

csarbww, I share your concerns.
    Last edited by MW; 01-09-2016 at 10:54 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Please, your defense of Trump's every blunder is giving me a headache. I also find it very exasperating that you want to turn every questionable thing he says into an attack on Cruz. Let Trump stand on his own and allow the chips to fall where they may. Unfortunately the man has been flopping around on issues pretty much since the beginning of his run. He says one thing, then seems to get worried about how it sounds to the voters, and proceeds to change his position. Some of the changes may be slight, but astute voters do catch it.

If you want to attack Cruz, fine, but please don't do it as a cover for Trump.

csarbww, I share your concerns.
    I'll do whatever I want. You don't own me, you don't tell me what to say, when to say it or how to say it. Got it?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    csarbww
    just listen to what he said another thing you shut your mouth & listen & read judy post
    Thank you, southBronx!

MW
    I'll do whatever I want. You don't own me, you don't tell me what to say, when to say it or how to say it. Got it?
    You need to learn the difference between a demand and a request.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Originally Posted by southBronx
    csarbww

Judy wrote:

Thank you, southBronx!

You do realize southBronx told csarbww to shut his (or her) mouth, don't you?

You need to learn the difference between a demand and a request.
    I don't need to learn anything with regards to you.

You do realize southBronx told csarbww to shut his (or her) mouth, don't you?
    That is between them.

MW
    I don't need to learn anything with regards to you.
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast