Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Trump Axes Immigration Speech As Rumors Swirl of Coming Deportation Flip-Flop

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is it that you don't understand that has been coming out of Trump's mouth the last few days? I hear with my ears not my hopes.

I understand what he actually says. You, joe s, like MW and JohnDoe2, believe the inaccurate, incomplete, snippets you read or hear and post on this site. That's what the STUPID, SICK, MENTALLY ILL CORRUPT MEDIA has been doing to Trump for 16 months. And you three are still falling for it after all this time. It's such an odd thing, it really is.

But to each their own. So have at it. Get ready for Madame Hillary and as many as 5 Democratic appointed Supreme Court Justices.

Thanks to Kellyanne, Cruz is already arming up for 2020 and a run against Hillary.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

Sigh. There's nothing sexual going on here. She's a BIMBO no different than some men are JACKASSES. Would you feel better if I call her a JACKASS? Would that ease your political correctness BS?

By calling someone a name, what some people attempt to do is encase their opponent under a label deemed by society to be negative, minimizing them and whatever they were standing for. In reality, by doing so, they are allowing themselves to being labeled, and also lose both the high ground and the argument: no one has ever called someone any of the words specified above and received a response along the lines of, “You’re SOOO right. I am EXACTLY what you just called me. Tell me ALLLLL the things I’m doing wrong.” Calling someone a name equals an immediate forfeit and the validation and lionization of the other side.

Worst of all, however, should be the following: calling someone names is a sign that they are neither smart nor witty enough to defend themselves with a logical argument.

So, which one do you prefer?

joe s, constantly nitpicking at somebody's post for no good reason is a poor substitute for voicing your own opinion, if you have one. And at this point it is remarkably hard to tell if you have an opinion.

I think it is perfectly acceptable to call public figures names. Where we should draw the line here is calling other posters names. There is a huge difference.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

I understand what he actually says. You, joe s, like MW and JohnDoe2, believe the inaccurate, incomplete, snippets you read or hear and post on this site.
    Is that a personal attack on our integrity and intelligence? After much in-depth research, I feel I know the character of Donald Trump as well as anyone on here. To question our ability to comprehend what we're hearing and seeing is just ridiculous. I've never questioned your intelligence before and I don't appreciate you questioning my intelligence and ability to comprehend what I'm reading and hearing. Moreover, I seriously doubt Joe's and JD2 appreciate it either.

You want to consider yourself an expert on all things Donald Trump, that's fine. However, that doesn't give you the right to consider the rest of us idiots.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I based that on the fact that it took you now 5 days to understand that Trump has NOT changed his policy and is only listening to voters on the subject, indicating that he might consider a softening in order to win the election, but has not changed his policy YET. I based that conclusion on the fact that I actually saw the whole interview and knew that 5 days ago, while you were citing media reports claiming otherwise. If you consider that making you an idiot, well, you said it not me. I simply posted the facts as they bear themselves out.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Well, I based that on the fact that it took you now 5 days to understand that Trump has NOT changed his policy and is only listening to voters on the subject, indicating that he might consider a softening in order to win the election, but has not changed his policy YET. I based that conclusion on the fact that I actually saw the whole interview and knew that 5 days ago, while you were citing media reports claiming otherwise. If you consider that making you an idiot, well, you said it not me. I simply posted the facts as they bear themselves out.
    What are you even talking about?????? Please stop attempting to spin everything to fit your own agenda. It hasn't taken me 5 days to understand anything. Although, it did take me 5 minutes to see that he is becoming squishy on the issue of illegal alien deportations, which could turn into amnesty. Everyone but you is seeing and hearing it. Yes, it does seem most folks on here are as concerned about this as I am. Placing ones self on a pedestal for the all-knowing is not a very attractive character trait.

I'm going to sign off now before you force me to say something I'll regret.
    Last edited by MW; 08-25-2016 at 01:49 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, I have to say that I do question your integrity. I don't really believe that you believe what you say about Trump. You are just trying to demoralize those who support Trump for the things he says he stands for. Your strategy seems to be if you can't shut Trump up, you can at least confuse and confound those who support him.

You are not the only one. joe s and JohnDoe2 are another.

But it's all good. These are all symptoms and characteristic of the broad problems at hand and it helps to learn to confront these problems civilly in forums such as this.

Trump is struggling with ways to bring his force to the public in the best possible way. It is simply slander to suggest that he is being "squishy" about anything. Trump is anything but squishy.

Victorious or not, Trump has already struck more sound blows against illegal immigration than anyone else in the public sphere, in government or not.

His appeals to first African American communities and then "Latino" communities is pure genius.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't shoot the messenger.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast