Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Trump Fever Never Breaks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    ..... and stumping for a liberal Senator.
    He's working to get some Senate Dems to cross lines and support the tax cuts to guarantee they go through so he can bring our industries back home and create lots of new good jobs for American Workers. Why would you have a problem with that?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    He's working to get some Senate Dems to cross lines and support the tax cuts to guarantee they go through so he can bring our industries back home and create lots of new good jobs for American Workers. Why would you have a problem with that?
    Do you honestly think his interest are 'ONLY' for American workers? Remember, President Trump also has his own personal business interest to look out for. Don't you think the tax cuts he's proposing will benefit his own business organization?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course it will benefit his businesses, like it benefits all businesses, and all their workers and new workers they will hire when they expand and do more projects. What is your problem with that?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Of course it will benefit his businesses, like it benefits all businesses, and all their workers and new workers they will hire when they expand and do more projects. What is your problem with that?
    Bingo. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't realize you were anti-business. But looking back, I should have picked up on it.

MW
    I didn't realize you were anti-business. But looking back, I should have picked up on it.
    (not deserving of a response)

LOL!! Nothing to more to say? You attack our tax cut plan to try to cut down Trump. You attack firings of people who shouldn't be in the White House because they can't keep their mouths shut with the press to try to cut down Trump. You attack the DACA Decision to try to cut down Trump. You cut down repeal of the Obamacare mandates to try to cut down Trump. You even tried to cut down all the progress being made and in the works to stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration to try to cut down Trump.

Strange.

MW
    My goodness, Judy, do you always have to have the last word?

There you go with the misinformation, taking things out of context, and the obfuscating of facts again. Typical Judy tactic. Can't we at least have an honest discussion without you creating your own facts to lodge a personal attack?

Okay, on the "tax cut plan" accusation, I was just informing you that Trump's interest in reducing corporate taxes could have something to do with his own business organizations taxes. You admitted that yes he would benefit from it.

On the DACA thing, Trump did that to himself by saying he would sign a DACA (DREAMER) amnesty bill, sending out Pelosi's requested tweet to the DACA illegals, and encouraging congress to send him a DACA amnesty bill for signature. That should even make you angry. If you think I'm tough on your messiah now, just wait until he signs an amnesty bill!

As for the Oamacare mandates accusation, you're wrong on that. I would challenge you to show me where I made such a comment. I support repeal of the whole program, not just specific mandates. I don't see what my position on that has to do with Trump because he and I agree on that.

Lastly, I can't answer to your last accusation because I don't know what specific accomplishment you're accusing me of cutting Trump down for. Perhaps you should trying speaking in specifics when you make such an accusation, not broad generalizations.

Like I've told you on on several previous occasions, I'm not Trump's personal cheerleader. When he does something I don't agree with or think is wrong, I won't be shy about sharing my feelings. Why should I, you're certainly not shy about making excuses for him.

Okay, since you always have to have the last word ..... go for it. However, I won't be here to read it because I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Why in the world would you think I or anyone else on this forum doesn't know that a business tax cut would benefit Trump's businesses the same as it would benefit any business and why would you use that to cut down Trump over it?

I've already spoken out against Trump and his goading of Congress to pass an amnesty bill, a fact you already know.

Right, you supported the Freedom Caucus failing to pass the health care bill and sided with them against Trump and when you did that you cost Americans jobs and kept individuals and businesses stuck with paying tax penalties for not buying a product they either don't want, don't need and/or can't afford, which means despite Trump's efforts to save them, they'll all have to pay them this year to fund John McCain's foreign pork aid slush funds through the State Department, that Trump cut from the State Department budget and McCain put back in.

All the accomplishments, efforts and progress being made by this President and Administration to stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration that I listed in detail ad nauseum to which you replied you didn't have time to address the inaccuracies of because it's such a long list.

You can speak out any time about anything concerning Trump or anything else for that matter. I don't care whether you like him or not, whether you voted for him or not, whether you're a Republican or not. I defend Trump because of what he is trying to do fix our country both on trade and immigration, on jobs and the economy, on tax cuts and repeal of the health care tax mandates, because these things right our ship and put us in the right direction to save our nation. Trump is the first President since Teddy Roosevelt who understands protected trade and why it works whereas free trade treason doesn't. Trump is the first President since Dwight Eisenhower who understands the drain of illegal immigration on our country and is also willing to build a wall and conduct mass deportations to fix it.

What is going on is truly historic, Trump is saving the United States and doing it almost entirely by himself.

So yes, absolutely, I'll be a cheerleader for that, any day any time anywhere every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Personally, I'm not one that thinks a tax cut for business should be something that is anywhere near the front burner.

The only way I would think a tax cut for business should happen is with the stipulation they hire no illegals and no temp foreign workers. If it should encourage them to either return to this country or expand, how many jobs will go to illegals, immigrants, refugees, HB workers, etc.

I'm not anti-business, but I also understand that business is business and they will do whatever it takes to make more money. That includes hiring illegals, owning politicians to get write laws that are beneficial to them and not necessarily to the country and it's people. They are not above breaking the law, as in hiring illegals. So, not anti-business, but I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about it either.

I'm also not convinced that taxes had much to do with businesses leaving this country. I think there were other things, like environmental laws, cheap labor, making cheaper (as in shoddy) merchandise. If a label states Made in China, we seem to accept poor quality even though it's an 'American company'. I don't think had they remained in this country, we would have accepted it.

If the problem was just taxes, isn't that savings lost, to a large extent, by the cost of shipping this stuff around the world and around this country?

If these companies were closer to the point of sale for their merchandise, wouldn't they be saving a chunk of money not having to ship raw materials (sometimes) to China or where ever, then ship the merchandise back to port - to then be sent all over the country by rail or trucks.

Some of the 'missteps' listed in this article are only missteps because the news media pronounced them that.
    Last edited by nntrixie; 09-11-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast