Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Trump isn’t pushing hard for this one popular way to curb illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like e-verify too but the best way to stop companies hiring illegals is for the FBI to conduct sting operations catching companies hiring them. Lock up a few CEOs for 5 years and they will all stop hiring these criminal invaders.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I fully support a mandatory national E-Verify program as one of the many necessary fixes to greatly reduce illegal immigration in our country. E-Verify is a proven tool to combat illegal immigration and I'm all for it!
    I second that. The 3 things I strongly support more than anything else is......1) Mandatory E-Verify for ALL employers. 2) A VERY heavy fine for employers caught employing illegals. 3) Prison time for employers caught employing illegals.

I believe those 3 things alone would stop illegal immigration in its tracks. If they come here and can't get a job, they will self-deport. Very simple.

And it won't cost nearly as much as a wall and 10,000 more ICE agents, although, don't get me wrong, I think those things are good and necessary as well.

The purpose and design of the E-Verify and Real ID programs is not to stop illegal immigration or expell illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants are already working with everify clearnance after presenting their real ID documents. These surveilance society Orwellian technologies are designed to keep control of every human in the new North American Union superstate being built over America, Canada, and Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12