Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trump - Keep Our Public Lands Public

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump - Keep Our Public Lands Public

Donald Trump Just Became the ONLY 2016 Candidate To Do Something Big That Libs Will Hate

Gerry Urbanek January 23, 2016 at 3:02pm

Donald Trump surprised attendees of the Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor and Trade show — also known as the “SHOT Show” — in Las Vegas Thursday with a few announcements, and by receiving a celebrity endorsement.

Before the Republican front-runner took the stage, he was preceded by his son Donald Trump Jr., who spoke of his father’s commitment to the Second Amendment. He also addressed the candidate’s plans to retain public land under the authority of the federal government, to ensure its future preservation.

“We’re going to keep public lands public, keep them open,” Trump Jr. said. “We’re not going to sell them to the states so they can be privatized.”

Taking the stage, Trump told attendees of the passion he and his sons have for hunting and the outdoors.

“My two sons, for many, many years, they’ve loved hunting. They’ve loved the outdoors,” the elder Trump said. “I do also, but I’ve been working so hard I don’t get to go out anymore.”

Trump was also proud to accept an endorsement from Willie Robertson, star of the TV show Duck Dynasty, a man he highly respects.

“I wanna thank Willie,” Trump said. “Willie is an amazing guy. He’s a friend of ours and just incredible.”

Despite the fact every Republican presidential candidate was invited — with the exception of Chris Christie, “because of his record” on gun control, a source close to the event organizers said — Trump was the only one in attendance. In fact, Trump has been the most high-profile presidential candidate to make an appearance at the SHOT show since Mitt Romney in 2007.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/donald-trump-just-became-the-only-2016-candidate-to-do-something-big-that-libs-will-hate/

Not sure @ the title for this story but I do like the quote above from Trump Jr......
    no public lands for corporate profits or polluting industries.

Last edited by artist; 01-23-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Wow. The man just never stops being right. Trump is a Godsend, I swear!! He is true Republican.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn