Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Trump makes huge clarification: 'THERE'S NO AMNESTY'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW, what Trump is talking about is what Cruz supported for years!! COME ON!! Cruz never EVER supported mass deportations of illegal aliens or a deportation force to remove them. He just didn't want them to get a pathway to citizenship.

So why would you jump off the train if to win the election Trump has to go with a similar stance??!! I remember you posting that you didn't want mass deportations with "jackboots banging on their doors in the middle of the night with the babies crying." You also claimed it was impossible to deport them all. I can even remember when the official stance of ALIPAC was attrition and self-deportation.

While I have ALWAYS supported hunting them down and rounding them up for deportation, most people haven't. They thought it was mean or too reminiscent of NAZI days in Germany, which is why the opposition calls Trump, HITLER for gods sake, and you call ICE agents "jackboots".

But now AFTER Trump brought the message nationwide and more and more people think it's okay now to deport them all, only because of Trump, everyone wants to attack him for considering a less complete solution to this problem in order to win the election? That is not fair or honest, in my opinion.

That said, I think we all need to keep the pressure on, because he wants to deport them all, because that is the right thing to do, but he also has to win the election, so we have to keep the pressure on him but without hurting his candidacy, which means we have to convince more voters to support Trump BECAUSE he wants to stop illegal immigration, build the wall, deport illegal aliens and enforce our laws.

This election is about fixing our country and we can not fix our country with 30 million illegal aliens roaming around free as birds stealing jobs, education, health care, welfare, EITC refunds, Medicaid, food stamps, free school lunch; committing all types of crimes, many of them horrible horrible crimes; running a $300 billion a year foreign controlled illegal drug market; depressing wages and hours; and shipping our money supply out of the country in drug money and remittances.

THIS HAS TO STOP and it can't stop until they're all deported. None of it ends until they're all out of here. It just grows and grows and grows because the NUMBER ONE LURE are the illegal aliens already here that provide a base of operation for the new batch of illegal aliens swarming in here every day.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Better wait until the day of the election to make any decisions because things could flip and flop several times before then.
    And after the election too.
    Yes, for example, he could say "I'll work with them", and then after the election decide, "well, no, after looking at more data, we can't afford to let them stay, because 87% are on welfare and they're stealing over 8 million jobs from American Workers."

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

I remember you posting that you didn't want mass deportations with "jackboots banging on their doors in the middle of the night with the babies crying."

If you're going to quote me, please be honest. I never said I didn't want mass deportation because it is something I'd love to see. What I said was the American public would never accept ICE agents kicking in doors and dragging illegals out of their homes at all hours of the night. Heck, I'd love to see that happen, but I'm also smart enough to know that wouldn't play well in the media or with the public.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

If you're going to quote me, please be honest. I never said I didn't want mass deportation because it is something I'd love to see. What I said was the American public would never accept ICE agents kicking in doors and dragging illegals out of their homes at all hours of the night. Heck, I'd love to see that happen, but I'm also smart enough to know that wouldn't play well in the media or with the public.
    Yes, I rest my case.

The American Public are American Voters. Trump would like to WIN this election so if you already know that if doesn't "play well in the media or with the public", then how do you expect to win an election? This is what is foremost on Trump's mind. How does he WIN the election with a policy that "doesn't play well in the media or with the public"? He's being called HITLER.

I think he can still win with the deportation policy. I think attitudes have changed, because he has changed them. But I can also see that he might think to win he has to reframe that policy in some way. I disagree, but I can certainly understand it.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, I rest my case.

The American Public are American Voters. Trump would like to WIN this election so if you already know that if doesn't "play well in the media or with the public", then how do you expect to win an election? This is what is foremost on Trump's mind. How does he WIN the election with a policy that "doesn't play well in the media or with the public"? He's being called HITLER.

I think he can still win with the deportation policy. I think attitudes have changed, because he has changed them. But I can also see that he might think to win he has to reframe that policy in some way. I disagree, but I can certainly understand it.
    Great spin, but an apology for misquoting me would have been nice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great spin, but an apology for misquoting me would have been nice.
    I didn't misquote you.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I didn't misquote you.
    YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID! Besides the misquote, I've never used the word "jackboots" in my life.

Click for more info:

Trump not on Minnesota ballot

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID! Besides the misquote, I've never used the word "jackboots" in my life.
    Hmmmm.

(CNN)Texas Sen. Ted Cruz does not plan to authorize a special force to deport the undocumented immigrants currently in the country, he told CNN's Jake Tapper, setting up a policy contrast with Donald Trump.
    The issue was just one of many covered in the broad-ranging interview, which also touched on guns, GOP congressional leadership, so-called birther conspiracies and his mother's voting record.

Cruz: No "deportation force"

Cruz, who over the past few weeks has specifically endorsed deportations after months of resisting, said in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union" that the U.S. should catch those who came here illegally under normal law enforcement practices, not through round-ups of the estimated 11 million undocumented people living in the U.S.

"No, I don't intend to send jackboots to knock on your door and every door in America. That's not how we enforce the law for any crime," Cruz told Tapper as his campaign bus ambled across northern Iowa.

Trump has promised to authorize a "deportation force" to remove those immigrants from the U.S., pledging to do it "humanely."

Earlier this week, BuzzFeed captured Cruz on video arguing that his plan was stronger than Trump's because he would not allow those back into the U.S., while Trump's would.

But on the actual act of deportation, Cruz is taking a softer stance.

"We don't have any system that knocks on the doors of every person in America," Cruz told Tapper. "We also don't have people going door-to-door looking for murderers. We don't live in a police state. We do have law enforcement."

Cruz indicated that he would only deport those who are apprehended, such as those who commit crimes or are caught by prospective employers without having immigrated legally. Immigration and Custom Enforcement or Border Patrol agents could also apprehend those along the border.
    It was your buddy, Ted Cruz, who used that term.

Sorry!

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast