Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

June 25, 2016, 01:41 pm
    By Jessie Hellmann

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone on immigration Saturday, saying he wouldn't issue mass deportations if president.

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations as he has called for in the past, Trump said: "No, I would not call it mass deportations."

"We are going to get rid of a lot of bad dudes who are here. That I can tell you," Trump said.

Throughout his campaign, Trump has promised to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexican border and deport all 11 million people living in the country illegally.

In November, shortly after he launched his presidential campaign, Trump said he would build a "deportation force" to ship those in the country illegally back to their home countries.

"We're going to do it in a very humane fashion. Believe me. I have a bigger heart than you do. We're going to do it in a very human fashion," he said.

However, Trump stood by his proposal to restrict people from "terrorist countries" from entering the U.S. Previously, he said if elected he would temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country.

"I want terrorists out. I want people that have bad thoughts out. I would limit specific terrorist countries and we know who those terrorist countries are," Trump said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...s-deportations
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some of his recent tweets:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    Obama has blocked ICE officers and BP from doing their jobs. That ends when I am President!
    2,543 retweets 7,556 likes
    Reply Retweet 2.5K
    Like 7.6K

I have never liked the media term 'mass deportation' -- but we must enforce the laws of the land!
    2,232 retweets 7,189 likes
    Reply Retweet 2.2K
    Like 7.2K

We only want to admit those who love our people and support our values. #AmericaFirst
    2,963 retweets 8,313 likes
    Reply Retweet 3K
    Like 8.3K

We must suspend immigration from regions linked with terrorism until a proven vetting method is in place.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    "President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.
    Wow, unreal! Please tell me Trump isn't actually buying into this bull crap! Don't start pandering now, Donald.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, unreal! Please tell me Trump isn't actually buying into this bull crap! Don't start pandering now, Donald.
    Will the real Donald J. Trump stand up.

We have had to put up with his noviceness in politics, blissful ignorance on most policy issues and big solutions to huge problems with the idea he would fulfill his promises to deport all illegal aliens here among other things. Only one other candidate offered more! Building a wall and deporting criminals is a start. Should the icing come off the cake, Trump becomes another idiot politician supporting some form of amnesty.

Anyone who believes that Trump is not going to crack down on illegal immigrants is either spinning propaganda or indulging in wishful thinking.

We should believe Trump's pronouncement on this as much as the Mexican president does or any of the other advocates of illegal immigrants. They believe he means it, so should we.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn