Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Truth About Hillary

The Drudgereport, the Washington Times, and NewsMax have all reported that Edward Klein's new book -- "The Truth About Hillary" -- may end Hillary's 2008 presidential ambitions.

Hillary Clinton Lashes Out at New Biography

Hillary Clinton is outraged by a new unauthorized biography by Edward Klein.

After NewsMax broke the story about its contents, Hillary Clinton took the unusual step of lashing out at the book, calling it "pure fiction."

Publishing insiders say the book and its revelations could destroy her bid to run for the presidency in 2008.

The tell-all book by Edward Klein, "The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President," was originally slated for publication in September.

The Drudge Report sparked interest in the book with an online story quoting a source close to author Klein as saying, "The revelations in it should sink her candidacy."

The online report created a storm of interest in "The Truth About Hillary" on talk radio, the Web, and cable chat shows.

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough claimed, "Its contents are top secret, but the sources say the revelations inside could torpedo Hillary Clinton's chances at a run at the White House."

The Washington Times followed with a report claiming the book will make new, nasty revelations about Hillary.

"Rumors that the book 'won't be pretty' and is brimming with 'new dirt' have circulated in the New York press for the past four months," the Times said.

The book's sensational revelations about Sen. Clinton may be difficult for her spin operation to torpedo.

Klein is no conservative hatchet man. He's the former editor in chief of The New York Times Magazine and author of the "The Kennedy Curse," "Farewell, Jackie" and several other best sellers.

Klein came under fire, however, for "The Kennedy Curse," a book about JFK Jr. that delved into the personal lives of John and his wife, Carolyn, detailing extramarital affairs and drug use.

A source familiar with Klein's book said his Hillary book will similarly offer a rare and provocative glimpse into the personal lives of the Clintons.

Promotional material released by the publisher of the 336-page Hillary Clinton book states: "Just as the Swift Boat Veterans convinced millions of voters that John Kerry lacked the character to be president, Klein's book will influence everyone who is sizing up the character of Hillary Clinton."

Klein "draws on rare access to inside sources to reveal what Hillary knew and when she knew it during her years as first lady, especially during her husband's impeachment.

"It will also prove that she lied to America in her best-selling autobiography 'Living History.'"

Robert R. Eberle, Ph.D.
    President and CEO, GOPUSA

Hillary and Bill would probably kill their own family, if not eachother for absolute power. As a matter of fact, I think the only reason they are still married is for political purposes.

They need to be stopped at all costs.

hillary

So she's outraged about the book. Well Hillary, you are an outrage! Both you and Bill are like two peas in a pod. I hope she didn't really think she had a chance for office of the president! What a loser!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't think she had a chance of becoming senator, either.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The next time you hear this B.S. artist Hillary Clinton making her speeches about how she's "against illegal immigration" (and you gotta give her points as a politician who knows the right bandwagons to jump onto) somebody should remind her of what she was saying back in 1996. I visited several of the Bill Clinton for President campaign headquarters here in California, and they were ALL working feverishly to defeat Proposition 187: the no-welfare-benefits-for-illegals bill. And what did Bill and Hillary do about the illegal immigration problem during the 8 years they were in the White House? Nothing. In fact, illegal immigrants flooded across our borders in numbers unprecedented in human history during their watch. And yet now, Hillary is making speeches about being "anti-illegal immigration" ? Some of us have to laugh. Even though its not the least bit funny.

Let's say it's November 2007.

Your choice is between Hillary and McCain (God help us).

What are you going to do?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Commit suicide.

Either write in Tancredo or not vote.

I am voting independent..
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Hillary and Bill would probably kill their own family, if not each other for absolute power. As a matter of fact, I think the only reason they are still married is for political purposes.

They need to be stopped at all costs.
    I have long thought they only stayed together for the possiblility of even further political gain.

I also believe both Bill and Hillary knows a whale of a lot more about the death (killing of Vince Foster) that will not come out for a long time.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast