Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hyypocrites!

I am a UNIION MEMBER who votes Republican although I may votee for Hilary instead of McCain if Tancredo can't get in if he runs.

My union leaders tell us to vote for Democrats. My union gives millions to D's too get them elected thinking they will do soething for organized labor.

Bill Clinton? Clinto signed copies of his book at non UNION Wal-mart last July in Arkansas. This was a slap in the face to orgnized labor.

Working people need a third party of Tancredo, Buchanan and Perot!
    I don't know if Tancredo cares for organized labor but at least he cares about wages and what illegals are doing to waggees in constrruction and other areas.

I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW ONLY ILLEGAL MEXICANS WILL DO JOBS WE WILL NOT DO! PAY A DECENT WAGE AND WMERICANS WWILL DO THEM!

Pierce Packing plant Billings MT shut down in 1985 had very few if any Hispanics working there!

Theese corporte executives who all wwant you to feel good with their social giving don't give aa crap about AMERICAN jobs for Americans.
    Ship it Meexico and China and Honduraas if CAFTA is passed.

Profitt margins. Cut labor costs! Lou Dobbs knows this....

shocked

I myself, was shocked. First, Hillary says, illegal immigration will be something she will vow to defeat and then Bill goes to Mexico the day after the onslaught of the drug cartel war between the police and military and tell the mexican people to not give up on the U.S.A. and that we will deliver some sort of immigration reform to benefit mexico. Not only that, buit what shocked me the most was when he told mexican officials that because of them-mexican immigrants have been able to make a better life. I was indeed disappointed.

This is a pretty clear indication of where we would get with Hillary as president on illegal immigration. My God, we would have two presidents. One is difficult enough. We'd have to be online 24/7, we'd never get any sleep and our families would starve.

She can't win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If only it could destroy her potential candidacy, unfortunately the Democrats are so pathetically desperate they'll try anything. The Republicans aren't looking so hot either. McCain? HELL NO!!!

The Clintons are the DLC-wing of the Democratic party (Democratic Leadership Council), which tries to out-pro-business the most extreme pro-business Republicans... Though the DLC's pretend they care, they're wolves in sheep's clothing.

When Hillary says she's against Illegal Immigration, this means that she will support some sort of McCain-Kennedy guest-worker bill, which will basically mean unlimited immigration and millions of jobs turning into minimum-wage jobs...

Any politician will say they're against illegal immigration... I'm sure that even McCain and Kennedy say that... Hillary is just trying to seem a little more conservative, so that she can pick up some votes in the Red states.

Politicians are aware that "illegal immigration" is a growing issue... This means it's time to pander and make phony promises in order to get the gullible vote.

According to betterimmigration.org, Hillary gets an F.
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=896

If I had to choose between Hillary and McCain, I might choose Hillary, because she's a Democrat and Congress is controlled by Republicans... A Republican Congress might be more willing to oppose an "open borders" Democratic president.

Or maybe I'd just vote 3rd party or not vote for the President at all... Instead, I would focus more on the House seats up for election or the state seats... I think we focus too much on the President... Congress matters too... Only about 1/3rd of Americans vote in mid-term elections.
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Your choice is between Hillary and McCain (God help us).

What are you going to do?
    Now I know what being on Death Row is like........ Do you want to be shot or hanged?
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

~

Now I know what being on Death Row is like........ Do you want to be shot or hanged?
    Well, I'm thinking we better start working on a great write in candidate!!

William for President!!!!!!

Hillary versus McCain? Unbelievable. We'd have this liberal Hillary pretending to be a conservative, and we'd have this fake conservative McCain pretending to be a liberal. What a choice!

I haven't voted for either major party since the government under Ronald Regan granted the very first Illegal amnesty for 2.7 million.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I am not trying to be mean, just factual. Anyone here ever hear her get riled up and start yelling? The voice goes thru my head like a nail from a nailgun, it's positively painful.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast