Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Hillary and Bill would probably kill their own family, if not each other for absolute power. As a matter of fact, I think the only reason they are still married is for political purposes.

They need to be stopped at all costs.
    I have long thought they only stayed together for the possiblility of even further political gain.

I also believe both Bill and Hillary knows a whale of a lot more about the death (killing of Vince Foster) that will not come out for a long time.
    Oh, I dont doubt that. I have heard that Hillary herself stormed into Foster's office after he was found dead and shredded all the personal papers she could find and refused to allow US Park Police detectives into his office till she was done removing all the evidence liking the Clinton's to his murder she could find.

Let's say it's November 2007.

Your choice is between Hillary and McCain (God help us).

What are you going to do?
    Third Party.....hoping Tom Tancredo moves to one of them or the one most likely to honor our Constitution.

hillary

Hillary is UGLY all over! I cant understand why people that look like her are even taken seriously. I guess thats why they say politics is an UGLY business.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Independent. And I hope it's Tancredo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I dislike virtually everything about Bill and Hillary, but ironically, I always found the Vince Foster thing to be one of the few sympathic chords behind Hillary's iron mask. Not to get sappy here, but from what I've read, Vince Foster is one of the few people that Hillary actually really loved and cared about. My impression is that Bill and Hillary have pretty much of a political marriage, kept together by their mutual pursuit of power. And they both condone the other having extra-marrital affairs (so long as they don't get caught), and that Foster was the one paramour that Hillary really cared about. He was "the love of her life." It was that kind of relationship. If Hillary was shredding documents from Fosters office, I suspect they were mostly of a personal nature, and well within her rights to get rid of them. ITs hard to believe sometimes, but believe it or not the Clintons are people, too. Foster was a life-long friend of the Clintons and he kinda' got swept up in their orbit. He was a nice, soft guy that just wasn't emotionally prepared to deal with the viciousness of life in Washington DC. So he offed himself. Theres your soap opera update.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Let's say it's November 2007.

Your choice is between Hillary and McCain (God help us).

What are you going to do?
    In their thirst for power, it would not surprise me in the least come 08 there might be a Clinton/Clinton ticket with him being the underling this time. I think because of all the stupid people in this country, that would be a formidable ticket.

Should that happen, it will be some of the darkest days ever...... Hello windsock......

I would hope there would be a viable third party should that happen in 08.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Ace -

Though I would remind you that your opinions are conjecture (for now) I agree with your assesment.....100%

Bill's recent speech in Mexico told me ALL I need to know as to where the Clintons stand..in terms of illegal immigration (Welcome y'all!).

I would vote for a tree before I would vote for Hil-R-ME! Clinton.

I think because of all the stupid people in this country, that would be a formidable ticket.
    She doesn't need Bill to be formidable. I'd guess she'd automatically get 60%+ of the womens vote, 95% of the black vote, and at least 70% of the hispanic vote.

Meanwhile, the Republicans will either nominate McCain because he'd poll competively against Hillary or - who?

Thank God Bob Dole's too old to run again.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Don't forget: 2008 is a LONG ways away. I don't think most Americans had even heard of John Kerry until a couple months before he won the Democratic primary. And George McGovern came out of nowhere in 1972 to win the nomination. So a lot can happen between now and election day. We've got a lot of time to martial our forces and flex our muscles and come up with our OWN candidate. The way the anti-illegal immigration movement is growing by leaps and bounds I suspect by the time the election comes around, these politicians are going to be courting US, not the other way around.

hillary

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I think because of all the stupid people in this country, that would be a formidable ticket.
    She doesn't need Bill to be formidable. I'd guess she'd automatically get 60%+ of the womens vote, 95% of the black vote, and at least 70% of the hispanic vote.
    Meanwhile, the Republicans will either nominate McCain because he'd poll competively against Hillary or - who?
    Thank God Bob Dole's too old to run again.
    I think Hillary might get a 40-50% sympathy vote. 95% black votes(?), no way. There are many black conservatives who are way too smart to vote for a democrat. No democrat has done anything for them since JFK. As far as the hispanic vote, there arent enough LEGALLY here to make much of a difference, unless they cheat. And we know they would NEVER do that!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast