Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Tuesday night quick rant , What am I missing

the last couple days its been all about the budget

Entitlements, where to cut , what to cut

Thats all thats been all over the news , on Fox anyway

In all this talking heads BS I have yet to her 1 , yes ONE say , "gee, how much do illegal aliens cost our country"

Give me the budget , Along with STeve the roofer and a about a half dozen others here and we would show them how its done

Dept of Education .................. Gone , leave the damn money in the states\

Dept of Energy ...............gone
    Dept of Homeland security ,,,,,,,,,,, GONE
    All payouts to ethnic advo groups .........GONE , ACORN , LA RAZA, Naacp , all gone
    planned parenthood , endowment of the arts , public (govt lib ) radio ....ALL GONE

How am I doing so far?

Banned
    Govt wages

Senators and congressmen
    Average median wage , plus 2 staffers , NO MORE

If you can't live on the wages the rest of us make , we don't need you

The EPA .............. Time for this rats nest of lib policys to go away for good

Banned
    Surgeon General and his bloated dept

Just what exactly does he do ?

IRS , put in a flat or national sales tax and make this bunch of idiots go away

Good start. I would include massive cuts in the military, draw back our global military presence that was intended for the Cold War, but continued simply for the Military Industrial Complex. Cut corporate welfare, and close corporate tax loop-holes.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh, and cut way back on foreign aid -- specifically to Egypt and Israel.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

That's where I would disagree. We could get rid of the IRS, but any tax system to replace it would require an overseeing governmental body of some sort. Also, I'm not a big fan of regressive tax shcemes, but I'm sure I am in the minority here concerned flat and fair tax.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Yes

How about we bring home many of those troops and use them to protect our borders..............

What a novel idea

When you have a huge supply of nukes and the people that can pinpoint deliver them , Why on earth do you need physical troops in any other country.

Put them on our border and the illegals , the drug problem and all the rest of this bs goes away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

That's where I would disagree. We could get rid of the IRS, but any tax system to replace it would require an overseeing governmental body of some sort. Also, I'm not a big fan of regressive tax shcemes, but I'm sure I am in the minority here concerned flat and fair tax.
    Actually flat or fair tax was just thrown out there , I think there has to be a better way , A huge majority of people in this country pay no tax at all , while some of us have to pony up every year.

With any other tax scheme it would still call for a smaller agency then the IRS

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

I am not a fan either. I also suggest we get rid of the 17th Amendment and let States have the representation that our founders intended for them to have.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and vote on money to countries by country,
    not all at one time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast