Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Turn you channels to CNN - let them know you're watching ...

as long as Lou Dobbs is a regular.

Seems CNN and Lou have hit a raw nerve. Now might be a good time to throw our support behind CNN and Lou by raising viewer ratings.

http://hispanicsagainstcnn.com/aboutus.htm

http://hispanicsagainstcnn.com/lulac-reso.htm
    This resolution was presented, voted on and passed by the League of United Latin American Citizens at its National Convention in Little Rock, Arkansa on Saturday, July, 2, 2005. The vote was unanimous.
    RESOLUTION TO BOYCOTT CNN TIME/WARNER
    It's always good to let CNN know we support Lou but this resolution is from 2005.

They could still be pushing it but haven't heard anything about it recently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Turn you channels to CNN - let them know you're watching ...

I must say that I enjoy Lou Dobbs and support CNN for airing his show.

I also concluded that Hispanics against CNN would like people like myself to shut up and go away, but pay them to invade our country and break our laws at will.

Looks like their definition of racist is anyone that does not agree with them.

GO LOU!!!!!!

These people are hypocritical beyond all belief! They accuse Lou Dobbs or anyone who tries to educate the public about the illegal invasion taking place within this country of racism, yet their only concern is NOT about America or Americans of all races or ethnicities, but for "NUESTRA RAZA" if I may quote them. Hypocrites! IOW, ANYONE, no matter how respected and credible that person may be, is a potential target for slander if they try to speak the truth and enlighten the public! And I have NEVER heard Lou say anthing disparaging about people based soley on their ethnicity or race. His focus is on ILLEGALS.

They have La Raza, Maldef, LULAC, the ACLU and all of these organizations funded by corporations and wealthy leftists fighting for them while we the American people have only ourselves. If it weren't for Lou Dobbs, hardly anyone would be talking about this on national tv. Well, I guess that's their goal, isn't it? And they have to resort to the same slimy tactic of race baiting once again. Disgusting.

I'll be watching Lou Dobbs as usual, and I have been telling all of my friends and family about him also.

I wonder just exactly how effective this "boycott" will be anyhow as over 80% of the American people agree with Lou Dobbs. Most of the illegals in this country don't even speak English and are watching Spanish tv if they watch anything. I doubt that they are watching Lou Dobbs.

Hey, ALIPAC even gets a spot on their web site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I watch FOX News 24/7 but I think I will check out CNN just to see what they are saying I am willing to support anyone that wants something done about our Open Boarders. I really hope that everyone would start telling the truth and making the Americans that aren't really paying attention or understanding the danger that crosses the boarders with the illegals.

GOD BLESS THE MINUTE MEN and GOD BLESS AMERICA
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Well, I watch FOX News 24/7 but I think I will check out CNN just to see what they are saying I am willing to support anyone that wants something done about our Open Boarders. I really hope that everyone would start telling the truth and making the Americans that aren't really paying attention or understanding the danger that crosses the boarders with the illegals.

GOD BLESS THE MINUTE MEN and GOD BLESS AMERICA
    hey, it's required watching: Lou Dobbs every night

April
    I am a big fan of Lou Dobbs and the way he fearlessly tells it like it is. I am a very dedicated viewer.

I am dedicated to CNN and Lou Dobbs too, also vote in his daily pole everyday.he sends these results to washington D C. I just heard his ratings are up 57 percent largest rise in MSM, maybe he will force some of these other stations to report the truth of whats happening in this country
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast