Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Two just knocked at my door

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Only minutes ago there was a knock at my door and I opened it to two illegals (I know they are illegal because the truck they were driving had the landscaping company's name on it. This company is owned and operated by an illegal from Mexico). Anway, they wanted to know if I needed any landscaping done, and also tried to sell me some old wood for firewood.

We don't have day labor sites here so I guess they are resorting to going door to door now.
    ANNIE
    I truly believe that you need and should make a stink to your police department.

Please remember the woman, not far from me on the NY side, who was raped and brutally killed by the "ILLEGAL LANDSCAPER worker".....who had been in the area working for some time. They case out homes and their inhabitants while going door to door.

Please, Annie.........make a major stink - especially if you can prove that the owner of the truck is ILLEGAL.

That piece of refuse that murdered that mom had been a part of the landscape for quite a while before he struck. We have enough dangerous homegrown nutcase maniacs without having to deal with these too.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have them coming to my door almost daily trying to sell me tamales, one day a guy came to our door with a big white bucket with a towel on it, and he slid the towel back to expose cheese in some kind of liquid. Wanted to know if we wanted to buy cheese?

I passed and told him I did not have medical insurance (yes, I did say that) he just grinned, and walked away. Guess he really did not understand me or he would have been insulted!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have them coming to my door almost daily trying to sell me tamales, one day a guy came to our door with a big white bucket with a towel on it, and he slid the towel back to expose cheese in some kind of liquid. Wanted to know if we wanted to buy cheese?

I passed and told him I did not have medical insurance (yes, I did say that) he just grinned, and walked away. Guess he really did not understand me or he would have been insulted!!!
    You paint a good picture, and I couldn't keep a straight face reading this.
    Bucket-O-Cheese...haven't heard of that one before.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I had the image in my mind that this man had made this cheese in his kitchen.

We often get the women coming to our door to try to sell us tamales. In the summer, they come around with buckets of corn wrapped in plastic bags, hot.

I decided after the cheese incident that I needed to call the city. I know for a fact that these people are not making these things within the county health codes.

As well, we had this truck coming in here selling all sorts of handmade foods, and this truck did not have a license plate on it. I called the city and explained, and one day it pulled in here, and a police car pulled up behind it (I had given a description of it with aprox. times it came by), we have not seen it here since.

My main concern is of course the rampant underground food industry, which could be the bane of the CDC, but...we have had problems with cars pulling in and out, and appeared to be selling something, and with this van, who knew what else other than food they might be "serving"?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most cities and towns have ordinances against selling door to door without a permit. I'm sure these yahoos don't have a permit. Please call your town police or councilmembers and register a complaint.
    Maybe if they can't survive in the winter they'll get the heck out of there. Good luck.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Re: Two just knocked at my door

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    ANNIE
    I truly believe that you need and should make a stink to your police department.

Please remember the woman, not far from me on the NY side, who was raped and brutally killed by the "ILLEGAL LANDSCAPER worker".....who had been in the area working for some time. They case out homes and their inhabitants while going door to door.

Please, Annie.........make a major stink - especially if you can prove that the owner of the truck is ILLEGAL.

That piece of refuse that murdered that mom had been a part of the landscape for quite a while before he struck. We have enough dangerous homegrown nutcase maniacs without having to deal with these too.

Honestly 2nd I have thought about that but it won't do any good. I have already gone to the police chief, not about this incident but just in general. His reply was that they can't do anything. He said ICE said only to call if an illegal has committed a felony and even then they won't do anything most often.

I have been thinking about what you said though.... I am suspicious maybe they were just checking me out. This place is sooooooo small town, everyone knows everyone. I am known here for my activism in terms of illegal immigration and am hated by illegals and Americans. In the past they have tried to intimidate me, my car has been vandalized, etc. I don't live in a neighborhood, and my house can't been seen from the main road, so one has to know where you are going to find it. I never get door to door solicitations. My point is, they had to know it was my house, and you are right, maybe they were just scoping it out. Maybe I am just being paranoid. In any event, I will be more careful before I open my door the next time. Thankfully I have two really big dogs, and am trained in mixed martial arts... I could have taken these two
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Gooooooooooooooooo Annieeeeee I have the faith you could have taken them too..lol They best hope they don't come to my door cause they might not make it away, I have a van that wouldn't mind taking a trip to the boarder to throw thenm back If they would just come legally and slowly maybe we wouldn't feel so angry about it. It is time to close our boarders and remove the ones here that are not here legally. Now how do we get our Congress to do that is the question and I don't think voting in the dems was the answer
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I think that is why I got the knock at the door today. There isn't enough work to sustain them for the winter.
    Several months ago I lived in an old ethnic Polish neighborhood in downtown Detroit. The houses there were constantly being scoped out. I would often see cars drive slowly down that street and almost stop in front of some houses and then move on. Sometimes you could see people going up to the homes if nobody was home and checking things out. After a fresh snow you could see the next morning where foot prints were being made. People were constantly walking down the sidewalk, and from the fresh prints being made in the snow, you could tell that they would walk up to the windows of the house, look into the windows and then go back to the sidewalk.

I was also told of something very important to remember: a co-worker friend of mine was divorced and he was living at home alone. Another co-worker of his found this out so skipped work the next day. The day after, my friend found out that his coworker had gone to his house and was trying to break in, but was dissuaded when a neighbor saw him who also told my friend later about what happened. When my friend confronted his coworker about this he was given the excuse that he had driven to his house so that he could get a ride to work (but if he could already drive, why did he skip work?).

If you are on a construction site, never let anyone know where you live or if you are living alone. Be especially suspicious of people who "need rides" when they usually drive to work.

April
    Very Scary Reality Stories millere, also really good advice!

Same thing here in our neighborhood. This is a deed restricted community and soliciting is not allowed. People come to my door offering me things as well. The majority of the illegals that are in some type business think that they can do things as they did them in the country they are from. For example, if they sell food door to door they have no idea that we have health regulations that prohibit the sale of certain foods in this manner. You see they have no zone restrictions or regulations that they observe in the country they are from. You can have a restaurant next to a tire shop and a medical clinic next to that and so on. They do what they have to do in order to survive. This is a way of life for them and they don't see the need for all the regulations and laws etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast