Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dont have kids either, BUT, I will say, It doesn't matter as long as the person has taken on our culture to an extent, and has lived here for quite sometime. Don't we all date/marry people of different ethnic backgrounds? I do have to say however, I have/had alot of latino friends, and they do treat woman differently, even in public without a care of whos watching. That always disturbed me. But then again, anyone who is brought up that way will do the same, no matter what race they happen to be.

In both cases I would worry about sham marriages. I don't encourage any marriages, until the person becomes a legalized citizen.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have one question.

What lamebrain made the decision that THESE QUESTIONS would decide ones RACISM QUOTIENT?

And now the thought police are going to decide for us our RACISM QUOTIENT by a Marriage Standard because the mental midget who thought this one up SAYS ITS SO..............offensive
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry I didn't check with you first 2ndamendmentsis. Next time I wish to post something would you mind if I PM you for approval? Anyway, thanks for correcting me. I'll now consider myself roundly chastised and shall reform.
    Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    Sorry I didn't check with you first 2ndamendmentsis. Next time I wish to post something would you mind if I PM you for approval? Anyway, thanks for correcting me. I'll now consider myself roundly chastised and shall reform.
    Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
    My comment has nothing to do with the rules of Alipac. They are my personal thoughts! And YOU certainly are entitled to your own thoughts. So don't attempt to put words into my mouth.

As long as YOU post according to Alipac rules, you've nothing to be concerned about....but you already knew that. Save my PM box for that which is priority.

Marriage is about personalities and race has no bearing on personality IMO.

I am wondering why someone would want to test the Racism Quotient of our boards.

What does a families private business about who they want their sons or daughters to marry have to do with illegal immigration?

The answer that is being sought here is an answer stating "I don't want my sons or daughters marrying a brown person"

That is the entire premise of this question and exercise.

Why is it on our boards?

W

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123