Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: TX: Help Give Sen. Cornyn "Direct Contact"!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I would like to disassociate myself from the militant suggestions of 2ndamendis and Sosadforus regarding my post here. Sen. Cornyn will be conducting an open, public meeting next Tuesday in Dallas. Anyone is welcome to attend.
    You must have misunderstood, Texas

One can TWIST THOSE PANTIES in more ways than one!

Personally, I'd prefer to use my brains rather than my 'hands' when it comes to this particular exersize, lol.

I stand by my original statement

SIDE NOTE: many of the Senators have enfatically stated that they, 'WOULD NOT VOTE FOR AMNESTY' ------yet they voted for Cloture and, just as BURR {NC} ---- are moving this Amnesty forward.

Talk is cheap.

>> Ask pertinent questions and have your facts lined up for back up.
    Asking carefully crafted QUESTIONS is the most productive use of time to cut through the rhetoric and get to the truth.

And THAT'S how one "twists their panties into knots."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

SIDE NOTE: many of the Senators have enfatically stated that they, 'WOULD NOT VOTE FOR AMNESTY' ------yet they voted for Cloture and, just as BURR {NC} ---- are moving this Amnesty forward.
    More importantly, if I may add, many of them, including Burr, voted against removing the Z visa program from the bill. The Z visa is one of four amnesties currently in the bill. It's no secret, as 2ndamendsis has implied, many of our U.S. Senators are disingenuous in expressing their definition of the word amnesty!

For the record, a conditional amnesty is still an amnesty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UPDATE!

Hutchison was on Chris Wallace's Fox Sunday.

Hope Texans listened to her.............SHE'S 2-STEPPING in a very large way!!

Pushing to "pass this bill........BETTER THAN STATUS QUO {verbatum}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

She needs blasted hard after the Memorial Day weekend!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

She needs blasted hard after the Memorial Day weekend!
    YOU BET!!

Cornyn is hiding behind curtain number 1 and Hutchison is making every excuse she can find. Others are dancing on the head of a pin!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12