Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Help Give Sen. Cornyn "Direct Contact"!

Dallas/ Fort Worth, TX, Metroplex residents:

In an informative post by "Dixie" today headed "TX Senators still unhappy with immigration bill", Sen. John Cornyn is quoted by reporter Todd J. Gillman of the "Dallas Morning News" about the influence on him of the numbers of calls his office is receiving in opposition to S. 1348. He said, "I really respond more to that kind of direct contact...than I do to a poll in The New York Times." Good News! Please see below:

Sen. Cornyn will be appearing personally at a Public Meeting in Dallas on Tuesday, May 29. Please consider attending personally and giving our Senator more of the "direct contact" in opposing amnesty/guestworker programs that he happily values!

"You are invited to meet with Sen. John Cornyn"
    Tuesday, May 29th
    4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
    Fellowship Baptist Church
    9330 N. Central Expresssway
    Dallas, TX 75231
    Phone: 214-739-3881

"Take this opportunity to hear what is going on in Washington DC and how you can help!" Paid for by the Republican Party of Dallas County (www.DallasGOP.org).

Also, please consider reading the full article Dixie posted, "Hutchison, Cornyn worry plan amounts to Amnesty" by Todd J. Gillman in "dallasnews.com" today as excellent background material!

WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS is just toooooo good!!

Falling right into place!!!

Go get him, Texans

Twist his undies into a knot and then.............TWIST SOME MORE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gawd I wish I was in Texas right now, Please someone from ALIPAC must go and report back personally, maybe someone with a video camera sheeez that would be perfect!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the link below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, someone will help you, We have lots 0f nice people just waiting to help you!!

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

TX: Help Give Sen. Cornyn "Direct Contact"!

I would like to disassociate myself from the militant suggestions of 2ndamendis and Sosadforus regarding my post here. Sen. Cornyn will be conducting an open, public meeting next Tuesday in Dallas. Anyone is welcome to attend.

His staff has told me the Senator plans to vote AGAINST this bill as it stands. Don't go off half cocked is all I would suggest.

Banned
    I think it's brave of Cornyn to show up!!! Maybe that signals a change of heart. Larry Craig is hiding this week from all indications...

I'm_missig_some_keys.--I'm_going.

My_keyoard_just_left_me.

Twist his undies into a knot and then.............TWIST SOME MORE

no_not_for_me.__I'll_play_nice.

Dixie

Re: TX: Help Give Sen. Cornyn "Direct Contact"!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I would like to disassociate myself from the militant suggestions of 2ndamendis and Sosadforus regarding my post here. Sen. Cornyn will be conducting an open, public meeting next Tuesday in Dallas. Anyone is welcome to attend.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sam Lowery wrote
    His staff has told me the Senator plans to vote AGAINST this bill as it stands. Don't go off half cocked is all I would suggest.
    This is a very wise suggestion. We want to open his eyes, not twist his arm. If he sees the light, maybe he can influence other Senators..that's what we need.

The best results will occur when you do not permit the politician to speak rhetorically, no matter WHO you are opposing. Keep the politician on focus by citing DATA that you are prepared with. Any time the politician tries to side-step any points or questions by either diverting away from that topic or by going into rhetorical-speak, ask for the facts.

Too many politicians divert. Ask for EVIDENCE that is influencing the politician. Most do not come well-prepared, figuring that their blather will work. Do not accept double-speak or rhetorical commentary. This issue is very typical of how politicians are using hype, not logic or analysis to form their conclusions.

Good luck to those of you who attend!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast