Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: U.S. House votes to protect state-level marijuana laws in Colorado, elsewhere

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Judy wrote:

Really, MW, you need to catch up on the whole issue and why drug laws, at least most of them, are as wrong as can be, both on the science and the law.
    How is it that you are always right on every single issue and those that disagree with you are always wrong?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

How is it that you are always right on every single issue and those that disagree with you are always wrong?
    Well, MW, you're entitled to oppose drug legalization and post any source that you wish to try to support that position, just as I'm entitled to support drug legalization and challenge your sources. What you might want to consider doing is challenging your sources and note for yourself, why opponents to drug legalization can't provide an accurate study or poll that actually supports their position? If studies are clearly wrong as in this case and as in the case of the FairTax, then perhaps there is no valid rationale for putting blacks in prison for smoking pot while whites roam free doing the very same at the very same rates, and perhaps there is no valid rationale for the income tax since it hasn't paid the bills in 102 years and was passed in 1913 to make up for tariff revenue losses when traitors then as we have traitors now were making it easier and cheaper to import foreign goods at the expense and loss of our own industries, workers and their revenues and incomes.

My views on these two issues for example are based on reality, facts, economics, freedom and justice. I don't use drugs so drug legalization has no bearing on me, but the War on Drugs that results in the arrest of over 1.6 million Americans a year, most of them black and poor, and incarcerates blacks to fill prisons for outrageous mandatory sentencing periods is barbaric, racist, unjustified and unwarranted in a free nation of free people. If you don't like drugs, don't use them. If you don't want your kids to use them, make sure they don't.

The people of Colorado made a personal freedom decision, one I support, one that I hope all states eventually see is in the best interest of their state-at-large. Watching disgruntled bureaucrats and former bureaucrats lie about a War on Drugs they lost before they started and continue to do so decades is just not something I'll turn the page on, so I'I do the work to research their sources and call them out when they are wrong.

This is just one of a few issues that you and I agree that we disagree on. It's not that I'm right all the time, I just do the research and work to find as much truth about something that there is to find and then I post it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12