Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I heard yesterday that all they needed was 3 months worth of banking history
    But badger, in order to have "banking history" you have to have an account, and there are already indentification requirements for opening an account. Understand what I'm saying?

Yes... I see what you are saying...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

and there are already indentification requirements for opening an account
    Obviously there are NO identification requirements or the illegal mexicans couldn't open an account?

If their ID was in fact fraudulent (fat chance of that?) then the bank is ignoring the Patriot act like our president is ignoring American law.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    and there are already indentification requirements for opening an account
    Obviously there are NO identification requirements or the illegal mexicans couldn't open an account?

If their ID was in fact fraudulent (fat chance of that?) then the bank is ignoring the Patriot act like our president is ignoring American law.
    No, if I understand the issue correctly, the problem is not with the bank but rather with the many states (such as California) that issue DLs and other state ID without proof of citizenship. The account holders MUST provide positive ID to open an account. That they got their IDs thanks to sanctuary states is another issue entirely.

CG,

I have a problem with omitting the SS number because all Americans have our financial/credit transactions are tied to that number. All credit reporting agencies use the SS number to track your credit history. How are they going to deny credit to someone that doesn't use a SS#? How are they going to check up on their credit history?

They are letting illegal aliens around the restrictions they have placed on us.

This reminds me of old westerns when the bad guys ran to the border.
    Bank of America is willing to give credit to high risk customers, with no valid ID and who do you think is going to pay, when they skip out on the payments? That will effect future interest rates for us all.

This is a financial institution that is willing to aid criminals.

I don't even know if I'm making much sense because I just see all the potential harm.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    CG,

I have a problem with omitting the SS number because all Americans have our financial/credit transactions are tied to that number. All credit reporting agencies use the SS number to track your credit history. How are they going to deny credit to someone that doesn't use a SS#? How are they going to check up on their credit history?

They are letting illegal aliens around the restrictions they have placed on us.

This reminds me of old westerns when the bad guys ran to the border.
    Bank of America is willing to give credit to high risk customers, with no valid ID and who do you think is going to pay, when they skip out on the payments? That will effect future interest rates for us all.

This is a financial institution that is willing to aid criminals.

I don't even know if I'm making much sense because I just see all the potential harm.

Dixie
    Well, Dixie, before Big Brother started tightening the screws to FORCE the SSN on those of us who do not want it, tracking credit history without one was a simple matter. Credit reports could be kept using other unique information, such as name, DOB, address and phone number and mother's maiden name. I know this because it's how my credit record was maintained for the first fifteen or so years of my adult life. There is no reason that the credit rating must be linked to the SSN, PARTICULARLY given that the SSN is and always has been VOLUNTARY.

before Big Brother started tightening the screws to FORCE the SSN on those of us who do not want it, tracking credit history without one was a simple matter. Credit reports could be kept using other unique information, such as name, DOB, address and phone number and mother's maiden name. I know this because it's how my credit record was maintained for the first fifteen or so years of my adult life. There is no reason that the credit rating must be linked to the SSN, PARTICULARLY given that the SSN is and always has been VOLUNTARY.
    CG....I completely agree with your statment...and you are right... it was supposed to be voluntary...and in the beginning I thought it was not use to be used as identification...but then something happened and everyone was wanting it...and this is what made it so easy to steal
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12