Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 121

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UFC 121

Are there any other UFC fans out there?

For those who are unfamiliar, UFC 121 is a mixed martial arts event set for next month, and the main event is the heavyweight championship between Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez. Now, Velasquez is a legal citizen, but his father illegally immigrated here from Mexico.....The reason why I know this is because Velasquez practically BRAGS about it. I also do not really consider him an American because of all of the Mexican nationalism he promotes. He comes out to the octogan (fighting cage) surrounded by his cornermen holding up Mexican flags, wearing Mexican flag shirts, and has a Mexican flag wrapped around his fist and claims, "With every punch I throw, an entire country is behind it." Oh yeah, and he has "BROWN PRIDE" tatooed across his chest in caligraphy. He is always promoting his ethnocentrism and Mexican nationalism. During his post-fight interviews he adresses the latinos in the crowd in Spanish, and finishes with the illegal alien motto "Si, se puede."

He has a huge support among illegals I am sure, and the fight will be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim. Anaheim is right next to Santa Anna, which has an enormous illegal alien population. There will probably be a huge amount of illegals in the crowd cheering for him. If they play the national anthem it probably will get booed, but I never hear it before UFC events.

Anyway he is fighting Brock Lesnar who is a former WWE star -- but he is awesome at the real stuff, afterall he's the champ And he is 280 pounds (cuts to 265 for the fight) of American grown farm boy muscle. I think Brock is going to pound him, and it should be interesting to see how the illegals in and around the Honda Center react.

On Oct. 6 Spike TV is going to start airing a short series documenting the two training camps. I'll bump this when that happens. Anyone going to watch the fight? Any views about La Raza's hero Cain Velasquez?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Brock Lesnar in my opinion is to big and strong to lose to this anchor
    baby Velasquez.Frank Mir got lucky when he submitted Lesnar,i doubt that will happen again.Once Lesnar gets Velasquez in a ''ground and pound'',the fat lady will begin warming up for her rendition!

See you at the signing!!

I saw the UFC Primetime show the other day. The UFC is really trying to market to illegal ethnocentric Mexicans. They show Cain driving his SUV, and play this Spanish rap music. He goes on multiple Spanish language TV and radio stations talking about how important it is to have a Mexican heavyweight competing, and how proud he is to represent Latinos.

The segment on his father was particularly interesting.....I mean, where was the segment on Brock's father?? Anyway Cain's father talked about this "fealing in his heart" that he had to raise a family in the US. They talked about him treking "miles in the desert to cross into the US." Never mentioning that he did it ILLEGALLY. And Cain says that it was his father's "dream" to come to the United States......only for Cain to show appreciation only for the country of which was his father's dream to LEAVE. Oh, and Cain's father only spoke Spanish, apparently having lived in the US since 1975, he has not botherd to learn English.

When Cain is training, he says that his herritage inspired him to succeed in the UFC. One of his trainers said that Cain has all of these tools that "will be unleashed by this Mexican heart that lives inside of him." And Cain says that "Mexican fighters have heart, we don't give up, you have to knock us out to beat us."

The Velasquez parts heavily payed up his ethnocentrism and Mexican nationalism. However, it also showed how hard Brock worked as a poor farm boy in South Dakota. It went over all of the manual labor he did growing up. So at least that part balenced out the part about Cain's dad working in the feilds, and that Americans work very hard as well.

Next show is Wednesday. There will be 2 more shows before their fight on the 23rd.

See you at the signing!!

On the last UFC Primetime, Cain tried to explain his "Brown Pride" tatoo. He said that in America, "We are all mixed with something else." And, "I love all cultures." He said, "When we were kids thats how we said 'Mexican Pride,' as 'Brown Pride.' So that's why I got it, because I'm proud to be Mexican." They also showed him at a Latino Community Center where he talked to latino youths. He said that when he was a kid there were no latinos in the media to look up to, and that for the kids now days its probably the same. So he has taken on being the inspiration for latino youths.

I think the UFC and Dana White have really told him what to say about his tatoo, and downplay the ethnic chauvanism and Mexican nationalism.

See you at the signing!!

With regard to Velasquez being a legal citizen, you would not know it from the UFC ads that are running. The main lead is that "..there has never been a MEXICAN heavy weight champion......" and then goes on to tout Velasquez with some short video clips and tout the upcoming bout. I thought he was a Mexican citizen based on the ad.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    With regard to Velasquez being a legal citizen, you would not know it from the UFC ads that are running. The main lead is that "..there has never been a MEXICAN heavy weight champion......" and then goes on to tout Velasquez with some short video clips and tout the upcoming bout. I thought he was a Mexican citizen based on the ad.
    Yep, that was in the link I provided. The UFC is trying to pick up viewership in Mexico, but also hispandering here. I love the UFC, but they can be shameless to make a profit, just like so many other businesses now days.

It looks like Brock is getting a little annoyed by the hispandering as well. In the PPV preview he looks into the camera and says, "After I'm done whoopin' your ass, I'm gonna go drink a Corona, and eat a burrito just for your hispanic herritage. All right? How 'bout that?"

See you at the signing!!

Check out UFC Countdown tonight at 8:30 PM on Spike TV. Its a "hype" show for the event. They'll show the two training camps, interviews with the fighters, and talk about the attributes of each fighter. 5 more days until the fight.....

See you at the signing!!

I just found this today. Its a video of Cain talking to his fans in LA. At about 2:43 one of his fans says (about Brock), "F#ck that white mother f#cker!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8xZ84k0sME

See you at the signing!!

There is so much racism in Mexico, that they don't know much of anything else. In Mexico, the whiter a person is ( Mexico has the third largest white population on south American) the higher "caste". So the more Indio a person looks the less opportunity they have.

If they want to come here, they should check their inbred racism at the border. Just my opinion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast